Statue:Popcultureshock 1/4 Karl Urban Judge Dredd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12748321_1696361847275690_2092745242_n.jpg

Really looking forward to seeing some detail shots, I'm fairly certain this will be my first PCS statue!

i agree... looks awesome and i much prefer this to the other Dredd they released.

That pistol is gigantic.

Thats what she said :wink1:

Really looking forward to seeing some detail shots, I'm fairly certain this will be my first PCS statue!

Good luck man! You'll have it hand around 2019-2020 :rotfl

Decent, but not impressed... I still prefer the Art Figures Dredd.

Wasn't that a 1/6 figure? If so its literally apples n oranges imo to compare the 1/4 scale polystone to a 1/6 scale figure uk?

Wasn't that a 1/6 figure? If so its literally apples n oranges imo to compare the 1/4 scale polystone to a 1/6 scale figure uk?

A 1/4 scale should have an even better likeness, more detail and accuracy than a 1/6. It sure doesn't look like Karl Urban to me and his firearm is ridiculously oversized.

A 1/4 scale should have an even better likeness, more detail and accuracy than a 1/6. It sure doesn't look like Karl Urban to me and his firearm is ridiculously oversized.

I hope they can improve on the Urban likeness and the size of the gun.
Nose, lips, area under the nose among other things need improving.
Im not seeing Urban at the moment.

I'm definitely in for the Urban version, and actually tempted by the comic version also!

Do any UK guys know what PCS shipping rates are like?

I'm definitely in for the Urban version, and actually tempted by the comic version also!

Do any UK guys know what PCS shipping rates are like?

As posted elsewhere :) . . .

Shipments to UK & Canada ship Fedex Express but no idea if they get the $40/$50 preferential rates like Sideshow do.

I'll let you know for sure when my AAWIL arrives :wink1:

This (the Urban exclusive) is SO going to be ordered by me - that likeness looks AWESOME now!

ES shows as 250 on the item pages of the EX and comic version... Makes a nice change as a new comer to PCS!

Thanks Spike, I'll shoot them an email I think, I'm probably in for both.

Back