Starkiller 1/6. Who's in?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
666... you're a gun! What an amazing explanation. Thanks.

For me, I'm in if it reaches that top category. I'm not interested in a "near enough's, good enough" version.

From the conversations I've had with Kash I'm sure he's going to pull something awesome out of his butt.

:confused: How do you make a custom sculpt with movable eyes? Sounds difficult.

I'd like to see how this guy turns out, even if I may not end up buying one myself!

with great difficultly my friend,..has to be sculpted in 2 parts, the back of the head(i.e hair) and the main front (i.e face) the thing is as he has a screwin buzz cut its even more diffcult as the hair could end up looking like a hat!..might have to jus sculpt the whole head as one piece and then drill out the hole through the neck plug to get to the back of the eyes..very basic but still acheives the effect ..hmmm jus realised if u weant to change the eyes you would have to keep taking off the head sculpt!!..bugger that could become a tad bit annoying!!

666: ver nice lil explanation..trust me when i say that im a perfectionist and as im a huge uber geek nerd fan of star wars and the force unleashed im going to try and do my best myself..i would never put out something that would be mediocre..the costume may be simple but stiching and sewing isnt.trust me i have the needle pricks to prove it!,lol.

i would price this accordingly to what i think it should be ..i.e time,effort,look,limited run,free shipping..etc etc.

the light sabers are made from aluminum rods and take time to cut and grind so as much as i would love to add a bunch of light sabers to the custom id proberly only add 1 or 2..
im adding a jedi robe and sith or jedi holocron as i think it adds to the whole mythos.
i would never put out the headsculpt if i thought it was sub-par.
think it would be easier to see what i mean when i put the pics up.

thanks for the suggestions though.

keep em comming.

I'm eager to see your finished work.

a clarification on what i mean by "simple"

His outfit is simple in the way Han solo's is simple.

It's not a complex outfit. Not compared to say, Darth Vader, or a sandperson. I'm not saying it's simple to make, I'm saying the Design itself is simple, and should not be that difficult ( in respects to customizing AND creating from scratch, which itself is NOT easy to do) to fabricate.

ok managed to finally get the light tent,my friends hookin me up with a camera,alos picked up my ore-ordered force unleashed 2 so imma veg out and play that all day!!,lol..bodies have arrived ,as well as other bits and bobs..the head is beggining to slightly pee me off,but hey it will be worth it,(i pray).
666: its all good bra o,u are right, his costume is very simple if u look at it ,plus he's missin bits as its ripped ( oh wat a pain that will be when its comes to weathering!!)..

hopefully have pics up in the next few days.

All I know is I would not mind if they released Starkiller in the Tie pilot's costume in TFU2..that costume is sick!

Or if you guys beat the darks side ending...the Dark Apprentice outfit is legit too!

Both would make great looking figures!

Another excuse for me to post this photo, as I'm definitely wanting something to go with this guy. :rock

5041392877_0e5c0d85e0_z.jpg

EXCELLENT Pose!!!!!! :hi5:

Come on Godzilla... after your comments on TFU2 you'd still want to spend money on one of those costumes rather than the classic TFU original?

TFU2 has become my Matrix Reloaded; I just watch the first film and enjoy the hell out of it, and forget the second (and third) even exist.

bro io know how u feel!!..ima goin on lack of sleep!!..was up all niute playing the game and finmished it 2day!!..jus keeps gettin better and better!!..so wanna do some costumes from tfu2!!..but frickin hard to find pics on them!!.,after platying this game i have decided to re-do bits of the head as part 2 jus blew my mind!!

1/6 Starkiller in any of his costumes would be an instant purchase for me. All costumes except that horrid hellraiser sith outfit from part 1.

yup buddy!!..to me thats the one!!..i am gonna do some from the tfu2 defo at some point,proberly after this ,..im thinkin i might just do 4 figures..depends on the interest.will see after pics are put up.
question though in the original game he seems paler to the new game ..not sure what tone to give him? any suggestions?.preferences?

I'd go the most natural skin tone. Either way, he's not tanned so, as long as you don't do what SS did with the PF Indy, you should be right.

Come on Godzilla... after your comments on TFU2 you'd still want to spend money on one of those costumes rather than the classic TFU original?

TFU2 has become my Matrix Reloaded; I just watch the first film and enjoy the hell out of it, and forget the second (and third) even exist.

Haha.

A) I love MAtrix Reloaded/Revolutions. Not as much as the original, but I feel they are both underrated movies. The storyline makes sense and is logical, whereas many people say it is not. And the action scenes are top-notch.

B) Sure, Force Unleashed 1 is the better overall game. But I think Starkiller's outfit in part 2 is the coolest. But it would be cool if they included the slave outfit, some jedi robes, and the tie pilot uniform. Then Sith stalker would have to be a separate figure I think..he looks too different.

I would absolutely order him. I was going to make a custom but then the stormtrooper came and I waited to see if Starkiller would follow.

I would absolutely order him. I was going to make a custom but then the stormtrooper came and I waited to see if Starkiller would follow.

I think they cashed in on the Stormtrooper having the standard one already available/sculpted.

I think Kash's Starkiller will blow a SS version to pieces; as he's mentioned, check out the Vancei Anakin. I love SS but that thing is in a different league.

cheers for the confidence bro, sorry aint checked in but had to get laptop virus free,frickin things,its diwali the indian festival of lights on fri so will try and get some work done but doubt it,will proberly end up with diabetes after all them sweets,lol..will crack on it on sat,still waiting on camera, its comming along, so expect a whole buncha pics!!

Back