Starkiller 1/6. Who's in?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers for the confidence bro, sorry aint checked in but had to get laptop virus free,frickin things,its diwali the indian festival of lights on fri so will try and get some work done but doubt it,will proberly end up with diabetes after all them sweets,lol..will crack on it on sat,still waiting on camera, its comming along, so expect a whole buncha pics!!

mannnnnn...you need to give us an in progress pic or something because I want to be able to tell you I'm interested if I want to buy one lol.

Yeah! We need some pics!

I'm not gonna be buying one, but I'd still like to see the process of how he gets made, just like any custom figure.

I look forward to seeing some pics!

guys im jus waiting on a camera from my friend, if i cant manage to get one i'll have to use a basic camera,will be soon,jus work is hectic.sorry for the delay

guys im jus waiting on a camera from my friend, if i cant manage to get one i'll have to use a basic camera,will be soon,jus work is hectic.sorry for the delay

Hey, all I've got is a "basic" camera (it sure ain't fancy).

Why not take some pics with what you've got, and then once you get the better camera from your friend you can take some better pics with it? :huh

i plan on doing that but its the mrs camera and she is very hard to persuade,lol..maybe cause i broke the old one,lol.

People are going to jump ship... even a low-res crappy picture is going to rally the troops :)

yup, you wait too much longer, people are going to stop caring man, and at that point, it will not matter how great it looks.

as the saying goes,
"you must strike while the iron is hot"

Tumbleweed.gif

sorry bout the awol,lol..had alot going on,mainly work crap!..have to go away due to work so life is kinda hectic,im gonna try and pus out bout 4 before i go..jus working out some kinks,the headsculpt is peeing me off!!,,thanks for the pressure manidble,lol,jus kidding dude.
pics real soon.
jus hand tight

See the thing I'm worried about is paying and then waiting forever to receive anything because of your hectic life. Can you give any reassurances that you wont leave any of us hanging?

this is why i never ask for payment until the figure is done and ready to ship,only fair that way i think. if i wasn't working i could get it done quicker.hope that answers your question bro.

ok guys update .project has to go on hold as work is hectic at the mo and im goin away for a month due to work.,also jus found out that the mrs is havin a lil starkiller!!!!..needless to say that has put a whole new concept on life,lol so as u can imagin life is MMMAAADD!!..i will pick up on the project as soon as im back from overseas.hope tall undastand but as we all know we gotta pay the bills!

holla amigos!!, ok im back from abroad,was intense!,good news i have freed up some time to continue with this project!,couple things have changed, i will only be making 10 of the figures,this time ive manged to land a camera and will have pics up soon, the price is $650 INCLUDIN SHIPPING, i wil start a new thread detailing all the accessories and put up progress pics, so bare with me, let me know if yall still interested so i can begin if not then thats cool, i can start on me other projects,lol..lonngg over due.
hope everyone had a great xmas and belated happy new year to all
blessings to my sideshow family!

Back