Stargate SG1 dvd set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone bought this? I was interested in buying it but I've read a lot of reviews from amazon on the set being cheaply constructed resulting in a lot of damaged dvds. I would buy them season by season but that would be too much money. Any suggestions?

I love the show, but I've hold out of buying the DVDs. Actually, the entire series run is on Hulu for free and has been for a while now.

Thanks for the tip. Never used it but I'll definitely check it out.

*every video I try to click on, it states "The playlist you were looking for isn't available.". Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for the tip. Never used it but I'll definitely check it out.

*every video I try to click on, it states "The playlist you were looking for isn't available.". Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

My bad, they must have taken it off. About 3 months ago they had the entire series run on there streaming. They must have changed their stuff.

Well I just found out netflix has it. Its not my account but whatever :clap

Anyone bought this? I was interested in buying it but I've read a lot of reviews from amazon on the set being cheaply constructed resulting in a lot of damaged dvds. I would buy them season by season but that would be too much money. Any suggestions?

I own this and I have never had any issues with dvd's being damaged from paper sleeves. It's a good set if you can get a good price but it is exactly like the indivual seasons so you don't get anything extra except a cool box to display.

I got all the individual season sets. Great series from beginning to end. I've never owned this box set myself, but i have general bad luck with sets like this so i usually stay away. If you wanna take a chance, go for it.

Back