Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That price tag is hefty man. Yeah shouldn't have cost more than any of their LSFs (Legendary Scale). I too am scared about what this means for Vader. I'm still expecting the 7.5k that Boba Fett went for as the standard

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I ordered yoda. I will not be getting Vader. Vader will be the cash cow 9k easy.

500 more than the Doom LSF....hows that work???
Star Wars tax. They know there are tons of hardcore Star Wars fans who won't blink an eye to buy anything and everything that is Star Wars, no matter what the price is.

Gotcha!
Does cyberman make them for sale?

Yes cyberman and I worked on the head hands and feet sculpts together (he did the sculpting while I provided art direction).
I did all the rest. I had the eyes created, made the body and limbs, teeth, the accessories, all the paintwork, hair punching, and clothes.

I don't make them for sale unfortunately.
Just this one for myself which is a one of a kind.

Well... I was going to get this if it was $500 cheaper. Oh well. Congrats to those who can afford this!

Well... I was going to get this if it was $500 cheaper. Oh well. Congrats to those who can afford this!

I am in agreement. As much as I would love to have a life sized yoda in the collection, $2500 buys a LOT of other things. I still firmly believe that sideshow would have been smart to figure out how to reduce production costs and sell a higher quantity at a lower price. If this was $1000 TONS of people would be all over it. Their life sized figure pricing is absolutely insane.

Someone like NECA should make a budget version like they did for et.

Last edited:
I actually think it looks very impressive, and let's face it, it could've been higher. That's not to say that I'll be buying one, but it's not totally out of the question like something like the Han in Carbonite.

I like it, it ain't as good as Gino's but it's pretty neat, I mean it's master Yoda, life size, that is cool no matter which way you cut it.

So I'm half tempted, pricey but the sort of thing I'd expect to see at Skywalker Ranch.

$1500 was my max. Unfortunately I am priced out. Even flex paying $250 a month....that's a nice car payment lol.

That's about what I was thinking... just don't see anything approaching $2,500 here. Especially when you compare it to something as awesome as Gino's.

You guys are making me depressed, I was really looking forward to this release.

Where can I get a Gina yoda? Are they polystone?

You guys are making me depressed, I was really looking forward to this release. Where can I get a Gina yoda? Are they polystone

I don't make them for sale unfortunately. Just this one for myself which is a one of a kind.

So there you have it. But other than the price and maybe the angle of the neck I don't see anything wrong with this one.

Like I said before their 1:1 bust is over half of the statue already and it was $550 back in the day. Way over priced.

Yes!!! I ordered Yoda, also used the link up top. Hopefully it supports the board. I had a lot of rewards points. I wanted to use them on a high end piece, so I bite the bullet. I really wanted Han but that price is insane, Yoda is reasonable and with my points its a steal. Now the wait.

No es=no dice for me.Higher price tags along with no set es is unfortunate.Great piece though

maytheforth_yoda.png

I was thinking in buyind this Yoda, but I see a problem:
I don't understand at that price it is Limited edition.
I have seen Lifesize Darth Vader busts or Darth Maul LSF selling too much cheaper than the original price. Being not numered makes the statue value decrease. If at least this one was 250 units I won't think I'm losing money by buying it...

(I hope you understand me, sorry for my bad english).

A lot of people are vocal on the sideshow facebook page, everyone here should do the same. Will it make a difference in price! Probably not...but at least they will know.

I was thinking in buyind this Yoda, but I see a problem:
I don't understand at that price it is Limited edition.
I have seen Lifesize Darth Vader busts or Darth Maul LSF selling too much cheaper than the original price. Being not numered makes the statue value decrease. If at least this one was 250 units I won't think I'm losing money by buying it...

(I hope you understand me, sorry for my bad english).

Then wait and buy it cheaper on the aftermarket, problem fixed no?

A lot of people are vocal on the sideshow facebook page, everyone here should do the same. Will it make a difference in price! Probably not...but at least they will know.

Doesn't matter. When the wolf pred LSF came out at 2k, huge backlash on Facebook. SS hasn't changed at all since then in their pricing, doesn't matter how vocal the fans are. At least with the LSF line, prices haven't gone up. Doom is a huge ass statue, could of easily been 2.5 k, but they kept it at 2k. I even got mine from a retailer for way under 2k.

Collectors just need to use their brain and realize that when SS makes a piece like yoda with an open ES, if your patient, you CAN get it for under retail, and some instances, way under retail. I saw a Maul LSF go for like 1400 shipped on this forum. Bargains can be found for some of these overpriced items.

Then wait and buy it cheaper on the aftermarket, problem fixed no?

No, not fixed.
As you know, sideshow can put a Limited edition and make statues for years (like vader bust) or mark it as sold out when they want (as the predator lsf). What are they gonna do with yoda? Who knows...
Maybe if I wait I will have to pay much more... Or much less...
This didn't happen some time ago with sideshow, when they were more serious, and thinking more in us and less in the money... When they used to say the edition number from the beggining, and of course, not Limited Editions without numbering.

Well it's not going to change so you have to ask yourself, are you willing to risk this selling out to save a few hundred dollars or are you willing to pay for something you feel is way overpriced? Only you can answer that, but SS will not put an ES on this no matter how many collectors demand it. SS is banking on people paying these crazy prices for fear of it selling out. If this sells out though, you really think the price is gonna go much higher than this? I would say most likely not. It's already priced way up there, SS has removed the ability for this piece to climb on the aftermarket unless they make very little of these, which I doubt cause it's yoda.

Back