Star Wars Theme VS. Superman Theme

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Star Wars theme VS. Superman theme

Do we know if the JW Superman theme will be used in the new film? Personally I just can't see Superman not having that music.

You guys have really strange taste in music. Except for pixletwin. That guy is clearly educated.

In light of the spectacular CR Supes and the Bespin Luke figures ...BUMP!

I still stand by my original post. Star Wars theme is teh best! :lecture

Superman theme takes weird turns. It doesn't have that endless circle of momentum that Star Wars does (the Indy theme has that quality too, but not as extreme). It's a great theme and I had it in my head for a week straight leading up to and leading out of the last time I saw the movie, but Star Wars is a feat of genius.

picture.php

I actually picked Superman as well... I prefer the overall Score for Star Wars. But just comparing the two themes I get more of an emotional feel from Superman.

Now that might not be the case if I was able to compare just the Superman Theme and the Imperial March :lecture

I think the pole's a bit biased. If HT weren't releasing Reeve Supes right now, this'd be a landslide with Star Wars crushing Superman.

Back