Star Wars Theme VS. Superman Theme

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Star Wars theme VS. Superman theme

I grew up with both movies but the STAR WARS theme is the best.
That opening is known world wide!
:chew

For the longest time the Imperial March was my favorite piece by Williams aswell as one of my favorite songs but now after recently seeing Schindler's List for the first time, I've gotta say the theme from that has replaced the Imperial March as my faveorite John Williams piece. It may not be as memorable or iconic as his other works but the scene at the end where Liam Neeson breaks down saying he could have saved more was the first time where I got a little knot in my throat watching a movie ever and part was Neeson's acting and the rest was the music in that scene. Without that music that scene wouldn't of had anywhere near the power it did.

Of these 2 for Williams I go with Superman. If you include more of his work I would put Jaws as my favorite over these two.

Solidly for Star Wars. Then Indy. Heard the Superman theme the other day for the first time in ages and I wasn't impressed.

Considering my little boy hums the SW theme all day every day, and it's really the first song I can remember liking. I"m going with SW, but the Supes is iconic as well. Tough choice

Considering my little boy hums the SW theme all day every day, and it's really the first song I can remember liking. I"m going with SW, but the Supes is iconic as well. Tough choice

Superman, in an attempt to make them even.

Back