1/6 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - 1/6th scale Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might pick up the cape, head, and helmet parted out so I have the option to display my TLJ Kylo this way. I was really, really happy with the TLJ figure, though, so I don't need to pick up this version in its entirety.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Just ordered the TLJ Kylo with the SS deal a few days ago. I had a feeling I wouldn't like this one more and I was correct. The hair and sculpt looks better on TLJ. And that glowing helmet looks... weird. I'm sure that will increase costs. I would've regretted it if this finally came with the Vader helmet and stand, but I can exhale.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I definitely won?t pay $251 for a Kylo. Like I said I?m really not that desperate to add him to my collection anyways. The main figures from The Rise of Skywalker I want if they happen are probably Lando and 3PO. I maybe would consider a Poe. A better Kylo from TFA was a missed opportunity if you ask me and that probably is the one I?d have picked up. If that first figure had a Ben sculpt as well as the melted Vader helmet I?d have gotten it. The put back together helmet doesn?t do a lot for me.

Just ordered the TLJ Kylo with the SS deal a few days ago. I had a feeling I wouldn't like this one more and I was correct. The hair and sculpt looks better on TLJ. And that glowing helmet looks... weird. I'm sure that will increase costs. I would've regretted it if this finally came with the Vader helmet and stand, but I can exhale.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah... justify your purchase.

Cracks me up that JJ is giving him back his helmet.

And it's glued back together.

Had to unload the TLJ Kylo because in hand the hair looked too much like a bad helmet...great face sculpt but could not get past that helmet hair. Had my fingers crossed that there would be a TROS version that would not have that helmet hair issue.This is a most welcome release since I really wanted an unhelmeted Kylo to go with TFA version.

I wish they'd release this 1/4 one from development hell.
SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Star-Wars-043.jpg
4e7536f7b7b56a28aa36eb3a42478a80.jpg

I want his TROS version, TFA version, jedi time version... I want too much I know (

Mostly curious about how the cracked helmet will look on a lit shelf with the "light up" feature off. Not a huge fan of leaving batteries on for my figs

Back