1/6 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - 1/6th scale Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Let the past die" was not the message of the film. It was the anger-fueled reactionary philosophy of the twice-betrayed and emotionally isolated and adrift villain of the piece.

In that context, I think putting the helmet back on is a mistake, but we'll see what the reasoning is--if there is any at all. JJ Abrams loves to to play fast and loose with important details (remember when he didn't bother telling the audience that the system destroyed in TFA was the republic seat of government, and that the entire fleet was stationed there? Who needs a film to have clear stakes?).

Frankly, bringing Plpatine back also seems like an obvious mistake. Abrams, the man who can't resolve anything, is the last person I wanted directing this final chapter in a 9 episode series.

I like this sculpt way more than the last one we got and honestly think it look great.

They have commercials running now. Still see nothing that makes me eager to see this. I actually dread what may come. But like a car wreck, I just have to take a look.

The up-side: No matter what, it can't possibly be worse than I already imagine. Right?

They have commercials running now. Still see nothing that makes me eager to see this. I actually dread what may come. But like a car wreck, I just have to take a look.

The up-side: No matter what, it can't possibly be worse than I already imagine. Right?

My exact sentiments going into this film.

Due to my mixed emotions (at best) on the sequel trilogy, I've been away from SW collecting since not long after TLJ..... So my opinion on this is NOT based on the fact that I have the HT TLJ Kylo because I currently don't own it....

I think TLJ Kylo is superior to this. While I really like Kylo's look in TROS (and in particular his hair), the weird sagging around his cheekbones and down his mouth really damages this sculpt.

They're 2 for 2 in being downgrades from previous versions for me - the shape of TROS Rey's face is really off and unflattering.

I like the sculpt because he looks older and more mature, he also has the right expression that I personally like where it's neutral, it's easier to display and pose that way. Say what you want but I've seen some really poor looking expression sculpts from hot toys in the last few years. ROTJ Luke comes to mind right off the top. That sculpt is cringe worthy

Due to my mixed emotions (at best) on the sequel trilogy, I've been away from SW collecting since not long after TLJ..... So my opinion on this is NOT based on the fact that I have the HT TLJ Kylo because I currently don't own it....

I think TLJ Kylo is superior to this. While I really like Kylo's look in TROS (and in particular his hair), the weird sagging around his cheekbones and down his mouth really damages this sculpt.

They're 2 for 2 in being downgrades from previous versions for me - the shape of TROS Rey's face is really off and unflattering.

Here?s a better look at the Rey headsculpt
049d2adbbb073dbe9e62d5ab257939bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is he holding the saber all backward?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Looks like he is wearing a tad too stiff and oversized heavy overcoat and not a draping cape/cloak. Especially in the current display showcase going around. Eh...i might try to find a TFA Kylo as my one and only. Damn i was hoping for this one to turn out better

2c1d1fe33589b249949be91ed82ef625.jpg
51LMDwQ2WxL.jpg

Wish it draped better

The TLJ cloak looked bad in the photos but great in production.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Looks like he is wearing a tad too stiff and oversized heavy overcoat and not a draping cape/cloak. Especially in the current display showcase going around. Eh...i might try to find a TFA Kylo as my one and only. Damn i was hoping for this one to turn out better

View attachment 471839
View attachment 471840

Wish it draped better

I have both the TFA and the TLJ Kylos and I prefer the TLJ by far... but of course it depends on which costume you prefer.

Back