1/6 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - 1/6th scale Kylo Ren Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ended up preordering this guy based on the stellar reviews. Figure just looks fantastic all around and is the definitive kylo that I would want in my collection. Now let’s just hope Rey actually comes out decent so I can complete my sequels look since I just wanted those two.

Yeah, think I'm gonna grab him too. I've been debating between TLJ Kylo and this one. I like both sculpts for different reasons. But the TLJ figure is just way more expensive now, so might as well grab the TROS figure. Think I'll try to grab or make a 1/6 black sweater and see if a Ben Solo look works at all.

I wonder if this the last version of Kylo they make from HT

Although Rey looked the same throughout..minus the dirt and blood

Kylo in the end was just wearing a black long sleeve shirt

You’d think HT would remember to give this figure a plain black shirt for unmasked Kylo if this is their final product of him :dunno

I wonder if this the last version of Kylo they make from HT

Although Rey looked the same throughout..minus the dirt and blood

Kylo in the end was just wearing a black long sleeve shirt

You’d think HT would remember to give this figure a plain black shirt for unmasked Kylo if this is their final product of him :dunno

But he also doesn't have the scar at the end and has some bumps and scrapes, so they'd need to include a second headsculpt too.

So I watched the film again after the HT Ren and Rey releases and it still seems all over the place

Was Kylo going to die anyway because Palapatine took both their life forces to restore himself and I guess Leia’s spirit was keeping Kylo alive , because when Ben brought back Rey to life and he died and disappeared..Leia’s body vanished as well

I guess we to assume Rey had the force spirits of all the Jedi giving her one final power to defeat Palapatine, because after he was destroyed..she was dead :dunno

Abrams left too many holes in the plot for ROS

So I watched the film again after the HT Ren and Rey releases and it still seems all over the place

Was Kylo going to die anyway because Palapatine took both their life forces to restore himself and I guess Leia’s spirit was keeping Kylo alive , because when Ben brought back Rey to life and he died and disappeared..Leia’s body vanished as well

I guess we to assume Rey had the force spirits of all the Jedi giving her one final power to defeat Palapatine, because after he was destroyed..she was dead :dunno

Abrams left too many holes in the plot for ROS

It's a "Disney Princess" story in a nutshell

Then you can save your time by watching Disney princesses instead of writing here. Or, it's your time, spend however you wish.

Back