Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Dec 15th, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SW fanboys will proclaim it's greatness no matter what.

And there are going to be people that hate it no matter what.

hqdefault.jpg

trump-hillary.jpg

Dont_know_whats_comin_3926784260.jpg

Is anyone genuinely excited about this movie?

I thought I was... but now... I kind of feel like I did for AOTC... have to go, but a bit afraid.

My 9 year old son is, and through him I am as well. I get to go see Star Wars with him. Just like I saw Star Wars with my dad at his age. It doesn't get better than that. Who would've thought? This is HIS Star Wars, he's 9 , he saw TFA at 7 and loved it. He doesn't know about plots, CGI , non CGI, character developments, all he sees are cool characters, amazing space battles and ships, lightsaber fights, etc. That's the MAGIC of it.....and through him I recapture the magic as well.

For me all TLJ has to do to win is expand the SW mythos with real emotional weight and long lasting consequences.

My 9 year old son is, and through him I am as well. I get to go see Star Wars with him. Just like I saw Star Wars with my dad at his age. It doesn't get better than that. Who would've thought? This is HIS Star Wars, he's 9 , he saw TFA at 7 and loved it. He doesn't know about plots, CGI , non CGI, character developments, all he sees are cool characters, amazing space battles and ships, lightsaber fights, etc. That's the MAGIC of it.....and through him I recapture the magic as well.

Good post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No but seriously. This movie better be epic. I honestly don't feel like seeing two dudes building up to making out. Just make the story good.

This thread is obsessed with something that will NEVER happen...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back