Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just finished watching the movie. I really liked it! Smiles from start to finish. Great acting, good strong characters and amazing visuals. Everyone involved did a fantastic job. I'm sure over time the flaws will start to be highlighted with multiple viewings but I can honestly say it was such a great viewing experience. Rey and Finn are the highlights and Kylo is actually a villain we can get behind and believe his story. The story has so much potential to evolve over VIII & IV. :clap

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

And on another note:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just saw the movie this morning. I really liked it. Much better than I expected too.
I want more star wars now!!!

Now off to buy me some Hot Toys figures!! Haha!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just saw the movie this morning. I really liked it. Much better than I expected too.
I want more star wars now!!!

Now off to buy me some Hot Toys figures!! Haha!!

I'd love to go back and see it again right now and watch Episode VIII straight after. :)

Haha! Me too! I got to admit, I actually had a tear or two watching all of the visuals. It's was quite overwhelming! [emoji5]
Planning on seeing it again next week. Absolutely brilliant movie!!

Haha! Me too! I got to admit, I actually had a tear or two watching all of the visuals. It's was quite overwhelming! [emoji5]
Planning on seeing it again next week. Absolutely brilliant movie!!

Yeah during the first Falcon scene I felt slightly emotional. Even with the modern CGI seeing the Falcon in flight still felt very real like it did in the OT. Visually this movie is stunning, overwhelming (in a good way) at times.

Just came back from watching....ahhh, all my feels.
I swear my eyes turned watery just seeing the iconic opening credits. Also, a few scenes certainly got us fans right in the heart.
Going for an IMAX 3D viewing tomorrow.

May the force be with everyone!

Just came back from watching....ahhh, all my feels.
I swear my eyes turned watery just seeing the iconic opening credits. Also, a few scenes certainly got us fans right in the heart.
Going for an IMAX 3D viewing tomorrow.

May the force be with everyone!

Better than the prequels'?

Watched it here in the UK last night and I must say I couldn't disagree more about Kylo Ren and how the force is represented.

I won't put any spoilers here but I'm sure so many others will end up feeling slightly short changed, especially the last 30mins.

well, put your thoughts in spoiler tags so we can discuss it. i'd like to know what exactly you so vehemently disagreed with. :)

After having afew hours to process the movie my favourite moment has to be

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back, and...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back, and...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

:D

Just got back, and...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Better than the prequels?

After having afew hours to process the movie my favourite moment has to be