Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In an interview with TheGuardian, the actor who appeared in all six Star Wars movies discussed how during the production of the new movie he has been censured by Disney, and also revealed what it was like working with director J.J. Abrams, and more…

On the differences between George Lucas and J.J. Abrams.

George has changed a lot over the years but I think he finds it slightly hard to collaborate,” Daniels observes. “He made decisions that I believe might have been better discussed with other people. JJ is more collaborative. He likes to listen.” Then there is the reunion of key original cast members including Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher. The fantasy is that the new movie will somehow be good enough to override memories of the three previous installments.

And if it does...Mission accomplished!!!!:clap

Look at the beard on this Force Friday Chewie shirt. Don't tell me he's not an Elder God. Chewthulhu.jpg

Kylos Voice sounds like Tony Robbins

If some of those lines are as blatantly obvious as they sound... especially

Spoiler Spoiler:

:dunno

Spoiler Spoiler:

:dunno

That's as old an idea as news is of the story. And its true.

Stopped by Target today, daughter wanted to stop in the toy section so I thought I'd take a peek at the new Star Wars toys. Every single action figure, except one of Finn, we're gone. Amazing, a series that is nearly 40 years old can sell so well. I'm sure most were bought by adults, but there were a few kids in the aisle looking at the leftover items.

I have a friend that works at Khols who was given a product listing for the toys which are due to arrive after the movie has come out. This listing is secret, as even the names of the toys give away critical plot details.

According to her, the list she saw reveals that:

Spoiler Spoiler:

With a face like that i would have expected him to be
Spoiler Spoiler:

image.jpg

BTW is he a good actor?

Back