Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

That's awesome. I must say, both Arndt and Abrams have cajones for taking this project on after the backlash of the prequels. I'm so excited about all the talent involved so far. Hoping the next directors appeal to me if Abrams is only doing the one (as many of us hope he is).

DX Han Solo delayed so they can focus on figures from the new film(s).

Never really cared about a Han fig anyway....... :violin

JK :lol :lol

Doubtful. they still don't have a liscense.

That MAY change IF they get one, which as disney now holds the reigns, is possible.

Disney knows..the Force is strong in HT... :lol :lol

Well, Marvel/Disney just granted those Iron Man / Hot Toys events at Hysan place HK, and Action City SG.

Here is the thing though, to give HT a SW liscense, means taking it away from Hasbro. I don't see that happening.

Prequels could be boring as ****, but setting it after the VI could have great potential. New Sith order?

Depending on how much ( if any ) lip service they pay to the established EU, there could ALREADY be one. The announced time perios for the new films puts in the the Era of the Founding of the "ONE Sith" . as well as putting it BEFORE the GA finds out about its existance.

Disney knows..the Force is strong in HT... :lol :lol

Well, Marvel/Disney just granted those Iron Man / Hot Toys events at Hysan place HK, and Action City SG.

People seem to forget Hasbo actually owns the license for 1/6, which is being subbed out to SS and then SS has subbed it out to HT.

Disney can't do much until Hasbro license expires, unless they want to pay out the azz and then they will charge whoever gets it the extra cost and you though they were expensive now.

Disney have sent Carrie a personal trainer to get in shape.

It's not yet known if Disney have also sent a trainer to Mark Hamill, or whether they would even risk sending one to Harrison Ford.

lol :rotfl

All I know is...Carrie, Harrison and Mark all back for another Star Wars movie.

It is a dream come true and I don't even care if the movies sucks.

All I know is...Carrie, Harrison and Mark all back for another Star Wars movie.

It is a dream come true and I don't even care if the movies sucks.

:exactly:

And we even have this positive to fall back on - they cannot be worse than the prequels. It would be an incredible achievement if Abrams actually managed to do that.

they cannot be worse than the prequels.

You don't know that!

I could see a Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill who are phoning it in for the pay check and come off as bad as Jake Loyd, Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman.

You don't know that!

I could see a Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher and Mark Hamill who are phoning it in for the pay check and come off as bad as Jake Loyd, Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman.

Just for clarity's sake, Lucas is a bad director who doesn't know how to relate to actors, not how to write dialog hence the lack luster performances (for the most part) from the actors you mentioned.

I believe Harrison, Mark, and Carrie believe they have something to prove and owe it to the fans and will put in a good effort to give us a good movie and Abrams and Arndt are definitely up to the task of delivering the goods.

Back