Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

Guess Hamill doesn't know anything about it either.

ifyXYy8VDvKMa.png

Doesn't sound like he's against being in it though, thats at least something.

What's with the people wanting R rated Star Wars movies? :cuckoo: :lol

Hamill must be loving the thought of going back for more.

So does anyone want to see han and leia's kids in this ? or luke training jedi's or cad bane or any of the video game characters involved in some way ? also hunting down any remaining enemy's hidden through out the galaxy......secret empire basis...or fallen jedi's...I always loved the old republics test on becoming a jedi trials that all jedis must learn. also a jedi constructing a lightsaber thrown in somewhere....or leia learning the force ?

Last edited:

Doesn't sound like he's against being in it though, thats at least something.
I wonder if he likes the possibility of taking on the role of the mentor like Alec Guinness did all those years ago? :wink1:

Who would be against making money?

I hope the next Trilogy is set years and years after Jedi.

Ford :lol

I suspect it would take a pretty sweet deal to get him back. Mark and Carrie, not so much. Its not like they have much else going on. Ford is just grumpy. Maybe if they offer him another Indy film as part of the deal they might get him back. But I am doubtful of him coming back. They can probably get the rest of the original cast back, Anthony Daniels has really never left. Mayhew could easily be replaced (I don't think he is in the best shape physically with him being in a wheel chair at SDCC) as could Kenney Baker. I bet o'l Billy Dee might be up for it too.

:dunno

what about the millenium falcon is that bucket of bolts still going yea or nea?

Star Wars Episode VII: The Search for Higher Dividends for Disney Investors

Does anyone really want to see Grandpa Solo? Seeing Luke as an old Jedi master is more palpable.

Sing along with me....Which of these things is not like the other? Which of these things just doesn't belong?

It's not like Disney hasn't made R-Rated films before.

They did Con Air, and a few other R-Rated movies.

Just under a different banner.

I think of all the original cast, Billy Dee Williams is the only one who could pull off the part. Mark Hammill could maybe play an older Luke if he got in better shape, but there's not really any chance for the others.

I still wish for them to make a movie with Darth Talon!

11we.jpg

77u.jpg

55t.jpg

11q.jpg

I'm sick of prequel and Old Republic era stuff. Get back to the OT or just post-OT times. Y'know, the stuff that made us love SW in the first place.

Back