Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but that’s not the point. People are using money to show how good Avatar was (it grossed more than TFA so its better) when in fact very few people really liked Avatar and nobody wants a sequel. Avatar is kind of on par with TFM but at least that had Maul while Avatar had………. ???????? Cammeron can flaunt his box office all he wants but other than Terminator nothing he has made is even close to being on par with the SW franchise.

Cameron will always have T1 and ALIENS but nothing he's done since 1986 can compare to SW, ESB, ROTJ or TFA. SW and ESB are in an untouchable class all by themselves. ROTJ and TFA are endearing sequels with most rightly ranking TFA above ROTJ. The Avatar sequels will probably have a higher foreign gross than future SW sequels but Cameron's clearly bothered by the fact that nobody cares. :lol

When I stand back with a clear mind and look at TFA I see a movie struggling to make any sense because of the 32 year gap, weak villains and a weak Solo family plot.

TFA was perfect and everything made sense. Particularly Rey's proficiency with the Force, Han finding the Falcon minutes after take-off and the Resistance Base having instant knowledge of what Starkiller Base was doing on the other side of the galaxy, who they were targetting, etc.

TFA was perfect and everything made sense. Particularly Rey's proficiency with the Force, Han finding the Falcon minutes after take-off and the Resistance Base having instant knowledge of what Starkiller Base was doing on the other side of the galaxy, who they were targetting, etc.

Khev knows what's up. :lol

Personally I'd rank T2 over every SW movie except ESB.

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Much like AOTC Anakin I am conflicted. :lol

You're not the SW fan you should be. You want more but DiFabio is holding you back. You can't breathe. You're haunted by the Reputation point he should never have given you. Your heart is beating, hoping that point will not become a scar. Come back to reality, he's a Batman fan, you're a senator.

I don’t think SW action figures are making the same impact to TFA generation as it did with us age “40” crew. Add to the fact that today’s SW actions figures look like complete ****. Do they still market then as 3 3/4” scale? There so tiny. The black series line was the nail in the coffin for 3 3/4” SW collecting IMO!!

I don’t think SW action figures are making the same impact to TFA generation as it did with us age “40” crew. Add to the fact that today’s SW actions figures look like complete ****. Do they still market then as 3 3/4” scale? There so tiny. The black series line was the nail in the coffin for 3 3/4” SW collecting IMO!!

The black series has been nonsensical, the most poorly organised branding they've ever done. Any time I try to see if they've made anything new I can't find my way around - is it 3.75'' or is it 6'', why is there random rehash OT figures in with these TFA figures, what the hell is going on. Are they fully articulated or not. An absolute mess. I don't even know if the OT stuff is dead or alive anymore.

The black series has been nonsensical, the most poorly organised branding they've ever done. Any time I try to see if they've made anything new I can't find my way around - is it 3.75'' or is it 6'', why is there random rehash OT figures in with these TFA figures, what the hell is going on. Are they fully articulated or not. An absolute mess. I don't even know if the OT stuff is dead or alive anymore.

Yeah just **** it all. :lol

Cameron was done after terminator 1. He and Lucas think they are gods. Without Dicaprio and Ford they'd both be teaching editing basics at a comm college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back