Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't watched this one all the way through since seeing it twice at the theaters, and even then I wasn't compelled to see it twice. I've seen bits and pieces when my kids watched. But like some others here, this one hasn't struck me as a masterpiece that I need to keep watching to make sure I soak it all in. I enjoyed it, will probably revisit it again one of these days, but it also had flaws and didn't blow my mind to such an extent that I want to keep going back to it.

Though, I don't rewatch movies too much in general.

My ranking is:

Empire/Star Wars (tie)
Jedi
Force Awakens

Phantom Menace

others

I'll go

1) ESB
2) ANH/ROTJ
3) TFA
4) TPM
5) AOTC
6) ROTS

I haven't watched this one all the way through since seeing it twice at the theaters, and even then I wasn't compelled to see it twice. I've seen bits and pieces when my kids watched. But like some others here, this one hasn't struck me as a masterpiece that I need to keep watching to make sure I soak it all in. I enjoyed it, will probably revisit it again one of these days, but it also had flaws and didn't blow my mind to such an extent that I want to keep going back to it.

Though, I don't rewatch movies too much in general.

My ranking is:

Empire/Star Wars (tie)
Jedi
Force Awakens

Phantom Menace

others

I'll go

1) ESB
2) ANH/ROTJ
3) TFA
4) TPM
5) AOTC