Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kind of like the opposite situation with Star Trek.

But whatcha gonna do? People hate everything now.

So There is one black guy in the Galaxy and he is
Spoiler Spoiler:

So There is one black guy in the Galaxy and he is
Spoiler Spoiler:
But the First Order are Nazis so it makes sense.
Wait, scratch that! It makes NO SENSE AT ALL why the black guy...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Caught the premiere screening. Slightly disappointed to be honest. It is basically ANH 2.0. Great acting from everyone and fantastic effects.

Lightsabers battles are the biggest let down for me. Whatever choreography they have (if any) is ruin by quick cuts and close ups.

After the high point of PT lightsaber battles, this is like the low point.

Maybe a bit to like ANH but I really enjoyed it. I feel like it pulled just enough while setting up the rest of the movies.

I prefer this kind of lightsaber battles to the over-choreographed PT crap.

Something between is easely doable.
This is really a wasted opportunity.
Im sure the original scripts were much better than this lazy rehash.

Well I saw all I needed. Now onto Rogue One!

Spoiler Spoiler:

This movie may polarize life long fans. I found myself completely captivated by the story and the new characters. Some people will never be pleased because it's been 30 years since we have seen this storyline end. Harrison Ford was amazing and fit back perfectly as our favorite smuggler. If you going in expecting to be disappointed, I'm sure you will find a lot to be disappointed about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's how he takes off his hood. It doesn't look bad in the film and I didn't think anything looked funny or out of place. You guys are just frothing at the mouth to test this apart I swear.

That's how he takes off his hood. It doesn't look bad in the film and I didn't think anything looked funny or out of place. You guys are just frothing at the mouth to test this apart I swear.

That's what these nerds do.

I for one can't wait 24 hrs to go!!!

It's just see the movie first before tearing it apart! It was a fun experience and I cannot wait to see it again tomorrow night. Kylo Ren is already one of my favorite bad guys. I just love his character.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I cant believe that Spock was Vader's Father's uncle!...warning...spoiler

Loved it as a movie but wasn't blown away. Didn't actually feel like Star Wars, but maybe the prequels didn't at first either.

Will probably take a few more viewings to form a firm viewpoint.

Oh, and ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back