Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screening ended three hours ago.
didn't make me wanna buy anything from it, which is a nice change :D

This isn't reassuring. Seems like it's got quite it's share of problems. I personally think, anything short of the 2nd coming, is a fail when this has been built up so high and drooled over for years. Pretty good, isn't good enough.

This isn't reassuring. Seems like it's got quite it's share of problems. I personally think, anything short of the 2nd coming, is a fail when this has been built up so high and drooled over for years. Pretty good, isn't good enough.

I'm intrigued....is it TOO much of a mirror to ANH to be a great film??? I'm not happy if it's a greatest hits package. The way for Disney and JJ to play it safe would be to do a ton of riffs from ANH over again. My oh my...

My Girlfriend asked if I wanted to sell our tickets the other night :lol

You should've.

Completely unrelated to the his specific film, but:

What's the best way to watch the entire SW saga? Chronologically?

My father in law wants to do a marathon and I really don remember the films all that well, specially the "newest ones"

We'd like to do that before seeing TFA.

Thanks in advance.

I'm intrigued....is it TOO much of a mirror to ANH to be a great film??? I'm not happy if it's a greatest hits package. The way for Disney and JJ to play it safe wuld be to do a ton of riffs from ANH over again. My oh my...

All the trailers just look like ANH redux, so I wouldn't say you're far from the truth. I assume in a month or so after it officially comes out, hype will die and people will pick it apart and destroy it.

You should've.

Completely unrelated to the his specific film, but:

What's the best way to watch the entire SW saga? Chronologically?

My father in law wants to do a marathon and I really don remember the films all that well, specially the "newest ones"

We'd like to do that before seeing TFA.

Thanks in advance.

I'd say in order of release.

Just got out.

Its ANH 2.0 with parts of ESB.
Too much for my taste.
Its well done tho. The fx, practical and cgi are great.
FINN and REY are sweet funny and sometimes badasses.
The backstory they hint to is far more interesting than What we get to see.
Adam driver haircut does a great job to hide how fugly he is, seeing him acting like a brat with his light sabre was so funny.
Its Perfect to start a new generation of fanboys and the former fanboys Will love it as its fan service to the maxxxxxxxxx
Oh and Poe dameron who?

Just got out.

Its ANH 2.0 with parts of ESB.
Too much for my taste.
Its well done tho. The fx, practical and cgi are great.
FINN and REY are sweet funny and sometimes badasses.
The backstory they hint to is far more interesting than What we get to see.
Adam driver haircut does a great job to hide how fugly he is.
Its Perfect to start a new génération of fanboys and the former fanboys Will love it as its fan service to the maxxxxxxxxx
Poe dameron who?
i

It is starting to sound a lot like all Disney did was do a remake of the first one disguised as a reboot disguised as a sequel...

B R A V O

R

A

V

O

All the trailers just look like ANH redux, so I wouldn't say you're far from the truth. I assume in a month or so after it officially comes out, hype will die and people will pick it apart and destroy it.
dunno how this thread has played out w/ spoilers and there really aren't any IMO (at-least nothing that has been said already) inside this box, but I'll still include it just incase.

Spoiler Spoiler:

i

It is starting to sound a lot like all Disney did was do a remake of the first one disguised as a reboot disguised as a sequel...

B R A V O

R

A

V

O

Its exactly that.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Its exactly that.
Spoiler Spoiler:

And there it is. Bridge Face confirmed. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

dunno how this thread has played out w/ spoilers and there really aren't any IMO (at-least nothing that has been said already) inside this box, but I'll still include it just incase.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Its exactly that.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Read the spoilers since IDGAF. What a fail. Hell it's probably really entertaining, but I'll pass. I'm sure this will be eaten up by everyone who just don't care, since they're so scarred from the prequels.

Its exactly that.
Spoiler Spoiler:

is plasma for the next one ?

Back