Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

But he gets
Spoiler Spoiler:

The Clown Prince of Crime said:
But yeah, this trilogy is about the future...not the past. That was to be expected....and we knew that already.

When Lucas first spoke about the sequels it was expected they would involve the original cast, and would be following on not too long after ROTJ.

As the years passed the hopes faded, and for me the Sequels became less necessary, and less wanted. That's why I feel no necessity to watch these. I'm curious as to plot points, but essentially they will be meaningless fan fiction.

This was my favorite part of the spoiler plot, I can't wait for this.. it has me excited :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

This was my favorite part of the spoiler plot, I can't wait for this.. it has me excited :)

Spoiler Spoiler:

:rotfl

You must be a fan of the Hunger Games :lol

To be honest, now that my expectations are lower, I'm probably going to like this film a lot. It's just the beginning of something...it might be good.

So BB-8 is the
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think it's obvious that thing is comic relief. Clearly no R2 dispatching Battle Droids ala ROTS.

Spoiler Spoiler:

tumblr_lg93gmn5i31qdnw4do1_500.gif

Devin Faraci tweets:

Mini review:

Spoiler Spoiler:

On Captain Phasma:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Devin has always been an as$HAT! All the people i have been waiting to hear from have found it AWESOME! (The collider video guys, Patton Oswalt, Rainn Wilson etc. Mostly the collider guys.) See ya Thursday.

KristianHarloff ‏@KristianHarloff 5h5 hours ago

We are back in business kids, back in business indeed. Bring on ep 8 #ForceAwakens
483 retweets 1,255 likes

John Campea ‏@johncampea 4h4 hours ago

For the first time since 1983... Star Wars is back!

I guess this will be like last Mad Max then. on paper the plot seems thin as hell and even kind of stupid. But the visuals and the execution is what counts the most.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I like how ONE OR TWO of you are pulling one mediocre review from that ****** Devin F.(who has a long history of douchery) Out of a glaring sea of positive reviews. A few of you just want to see this film fail and it won't and it's killing you.

10 spoiler-free reactions to Star Wars: The Force Awakens | GamesRadar

I don't care whether the film is good or bad. As far as I'm concerned if the plot pans out as expected then I won't be admitting it into the canon. :pfft:

Nice try with the clever wordplay but you're too late.

At WORST we got a solid sequel (and it seems a lot more than that) And some of you miserable ****s can't take it!

LMAO!

Back