Star Wars: Frames

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see your points on the visual awesomeness of the expensive version Mandible compared to the newer version.

Where did your obtain the 2013 version Mandible after seeing your shots i think its a must get.

Thanks for the comparison shots

I can see your points on the visual awesomeness of the expensive version Mandible compared to the newer version.

Where did your obtain the 2013 version Mandible after seeing your shots i think its a must get.

Thanks for the comparison shots

Hey Fuzz,

Like everyone else, I ordered the new ones from Amazon when it was $90. With priority 3 day shipping it ended up costing $137AUD landed :)

thanks Mandable off to Amazon it is.
I might as well get the new death star manual and Making of rotj while im at it, love bundling

Cheers Bud

amazon.ca still have this for $100 and you can't use the discount code.

amazon.com $65 after the code.

Another example of Canadians continuing to get gouged.

Nope, the code only works on .com. Bought an out of stock HC with the code. With customs burn about same price as local, without a lot cheaper. But I should be safe with their global service and customs deposit.

Canceled my original order and used the $10 off coupon code so now I got it for $65. Sweet deal. :)

Code is: BOOKDEAL. Apply during checkout... Just got mine for $72.80 shipped!!! Awesome deal... Can't wait ;)

Thanks!! Got mine for $75.20 shipped. Would've been sweet to actually pay only $65 though. Stupid taxes and shipping.

thanks mandible

Shipping expedite has significantly increased since you bought it shipping was 90$ for that book alone but the book has gone down to 75$, much of a much ness.

To make this transaction worth my while i bought making of return of the jedi and deathstar manual.

All up ironically speaking with the extra shipping charges for the extra books and books themselves it equal to exactly the same cost off all the forementioned books if i had bought it from Australia book stores.

Amazon had all the books i wanted in the one store so they can take me money hands down

Look foorward to the goods
Thanks as always mandible

Mine arrived today (Sunday!!)!!. Only took 2 days to get here. Very heavy box. Looking forward to open it up.

You must live in LA or NYC. I read Amazon was going to have Sunday postal service in those cities.

Just got my book in from Amazon today. Holy crap, this thing is freakin' heavy!!! Can't wait to crack it open and start looking at all the pics. :)

I ended up getting mine from costco.

wonderful book, although the choice of some pics (and omission of others) was puzzling.

Back