Star Wars: Frames

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you really think they'd tell you," oh, Star Wars:Frames, yeah sure, we still have about 400 of those sitting around. Are you interested in one?"

I just spoke to Sideshow and they only have a few copies left out of the 500 they received. Star Wars Shop is sold out. It looks like the 1138 have sold! I didn't think these would have gone, but then again, each to his own. I can't fathom spending $5K on a bronze statue and Sideshow keep pumping them out.

:lol They are just being car salesmen. They've prolly sold maybe 2 of them.

One thing's for certain, this is not for the speculators. Anyone who buys these is going to have to do so because they want to keep them. I think it would be tougher than sh-t to flip them later on ebay.

It looks like a paperback version is coming.
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Frames-George-Lucas/dp/1419704702/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1359478314[/ame]

A 736 page paperback? Good luck on that binding holding together.

:lol

Maybe it comes in volumes like the expensive one? :dunno

images

Something weird though... the expensive one had over 1400 shots, this one only 700ish?

Cut-down version with the Del Toro intro? Or is it something different all together?

Back