Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a nice and refreshing piece. I like the idea. It's not like he's making up stuff. It's already out there. It makes sense in the storyline. Would be strange if we saw Jeremy Bulloch there.

I think it's a nice and refreshing piece. I like the idea. It's not like he's making up stuff. It's already out there. It makes sense in the storyline. Would be strange if we saw Jeremy Bulloch there.

I don't disagree. I have no problem with the true clone face being the center of the piece. My main point of contention is that seeing Boba Fett with his helmet off makes it feel like it's not Boba Fett (as strange as that sounds).

Of course, a large part of this is my Original Trilogy only mantra. :lol

I like the CE II art.. But I want the Malcolm Tween Piece. It's very subtle and understated.

Don't really know what your point is in relation to this piece of artwork.

I think his point might have been that Fett really originated with the OT. It was only because his popularity skyrocketed the 'ol George created a character that looked exactly like him with different colors and made him his dad. Not that original IMO. Just another quick cash grab.

But I don't want to veer off-topic. The artwork that these guys have put out is fantastic. The more I look at the Tween print, the more it grows on me.

il_570xN.503304644_kgbn.jpg

Tom Hodges Boba print. Order here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/163173309/boba-fett-and-his-bounty-print?ref=listing-shop-header-0

I recently picked this Russell Walks Star Wars Celebration V art print

$T2eC16d,!zEFIeQjYONlBSMLtuGRE!~~60_3.JPG

I've been wanting this poster for a while now and I'm really happy that I got it. :yess:

Now it's just waiting and praying that the USPS doesn't destroy it! :horror

Wow, what a great looking poster!

I recently picked this Russell Walks Star Wars Celebration V art print

$T2eC16d,!zEFIeQjYONlBSMLtuGRE!~~60_3.JPG

I've been wanting this poster for a while now and I'm really happy that I got it. :yess:

Now it's just waiting and praying that the USPS doesn't destroy it! :horror

Very nice! Congrats bro. :1-1:

I've got that Walks. It was on my very short list at CV, and...

I got it signed by both Luke and Leia! :D

Just gotta get it framed still. :(

Back