Star Wars Exhibition (lots of pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outer_Rim

Super Freak
Reaction score
I attended the European Star Wars Exhibition Tour this morning and I took a lot of pics. I know most of you have seen these pics a trillion times, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Imagen002-1.jpg

Imagen006-1.jpg

Imagen003.jpg

Imagen004-1.jpg

Imagen008.jpg

Imagen011.jpg

Imagen018.jpg

Imagen022.jpg

Imagen025.jpg

Imagen026.jpg

Last edited:
I wish that would come to Seattle. I think it was in Portland, OR a few years ago but thats a little too far.

Great pics! I was able to see the first SW Exhibition at the Smithsonian 10 years ago (back before the PT was out). It was amazing to see all that stuff in person. I'd love to see it again.

Is this Magic of Myth or is it the one that is on at Sydney ATM at the Powerhouse museum....science of imagination???
Some of those props and costumes are like grails...sweet pics and thanks for sharing!!!

Is this Magic of Myth or is it the one that is on at Sydney ATM at the Powerhouse museum....science of imagination???

I don´t know. I suppose it is the most similiar Star Wars exhibition to those you mentioned that we (europeans) can attend.

And thanks everybody.

Last edited:
Back