Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snoke was a literal sock puppet. A Snoke puppet.

lulz

Henson would be proud

I said before TFA came out that JJ was a horrible choice and here we are at the cusp of him being responsible for the destruction of both ST and now SW.

But there is another.

Will Favreau Mandalorian be enough to save SW or is it too late.

I say it?s never too late.

We have 8 hours of OT era SW with Mandalorian happening same time as TROS.

That is quite an insurance policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lulz

Henson would be proud

I said before TFA came out that JJ was a horrible choice and here we are at the cusp of him being responsible for the destruction of both ST and now SW.

But there is another.

Will Favreau Mandalorian be enough to save SW or is it too late.

I say it?s never too late.

We have 8 hours of OT era SW with Mandalorian happening same time as TROS.

That is quite an insurance policy.

And Favreau wrote the whole thing himself before presenting it to Disney - so hopefully there's been no idiotic "story-group" influence to destroy it.

A purported image from a very key scene in TROS has leaked. If this is real (I have no idea if it is), then it's a HUGE spoiler, and more concrete confirmation of the accuracy of the plot leaks.

I'll post it in spoiler tags below. If this is legit, this type of leak is absolutely embarrassing for LFL/Disney. I would imagine that heads would need to roll now. Still don't understand how this stuff is being allowed to happen. :lol

Here it is:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wasn't there a rumor that Disney was leaking stuff to gauge fan reaction and edit accordingly?

Given my only complaint about TLJ was the lack of a cliffhanger (a cardinal sin for a second-parter), I'm not exactly hanging out to see how it's all tied up.

With the Broom Boy ending RJ basically told us the good guys will win (eventually).

Leaked image of Palps:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Very compelling forensic analysis.

In short LFL had no Feige/Lasseter beyond Lucas himself so he unwittingly hired KK as his last minute successor to protect his vision under Disney.

However Iger/KK screwed Lucas by deviating from his sequel treatments only to then unwittingly hire RJ who screwed them by deviating from TFA. They reaped what they sowed.

lol at sad Arthur Fleck contemplating killing another black woman. :lol

I think in the fantasy she?s having she welcomes it I mean just look at her happy face.

Jannah one small thing. When you ride your horse on a star destroyer can you not introduce me.

Back