Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally am totally stoked....ST, OT, PT whatever. I mean who cares???? Its the SW universe.

I was at US a few years back when they had the Trooper march under Phasma, and the Launch Bay. Seeing a Jawa in a real environment, wanting to ?trade? with me, was amazing . We even had troopers interrogate us in the bay because I yelled ?long live the resistance? at the march!

I could never have dreamed of a entire theme park dedicated to the SW universe....

You gotta be a serious curmudgeon to not want that.

They have LIFE sized Falcon you can ride!!!!! Lightsaber creation class, a cantina.....

And yeah! I will drink the blue milk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Galaxy's Edge truly is an Awesome Experience for any Fan of Star Wars man. We've been 3 times so far and have been itching to go back since Disneyland is less then 2 hour drive from us.

I?m just happy that Lucas now hates Disney, Iger and KK for lying to him, disrespecting him and robbing him of his legacy.....

Ohhh......what...wait...what is this...wait ohhh...

d5617df6ca978fa1984e5685fd77c05a.jpg

Ohh wait...ohhhhh...

Ohhhhhhhh

8a9a6760e4584dfe38e4230e5b8e98c1.jpg

I?m just happy that Lucas now hates Disney, Iger and KK for lying to him, disrespecting him and robbing him of his legacy.....

Ohh wait...ohhhhh...

Ohhhhhhhh

So? This could of been taken before TFA began shooting or during TLJ shooting. Or he?s cgi lol

Ohh wait...ohhhhh...

Ohhhhhhhh

What? You keep grudges forever? :dunno

Galaxy's Edge truly is an Awesome Experience for any Fan of Star Wars man. We've been 3 times so far and have been itching to go back since Disneyland is less then 2 hour drive from us.

Respectfully not watching to maintain the surprise.....

Back