Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to go back. This looks Awesome!

https://youtu.be/wXekL67f1Qw

I literally just booked a solo vacation for myself this Feb. Heading to Hollywood Studios for at least a full day, maybe 2.

Wifey knows the massive stupidity as work I have been dealing with and although she wants to go, We cannot swing both of us as our kids are in school.

So , I get to goto Galaxy?s Edge, all by myself.....which is freakin awesome.

I?ll post a review and pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey imagine during the big space battle someone brings in x-wing drones with a hologram Porkins behind the wheel!

Yes JYE Wedge is back also. Chicken leg Jabba would be a hilarious sight for sure.

2B71EC72-79F7-49A1-86E9-0DBC86C7C153.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised. They need to make a pit stop to Tattooine to kill the cantina owner too just to make sure they are thorough.

lol

Shuffling back and forth as his chicken legs struggle to maintain balance.

Still better than General Grevious lol

Hey imagine during the big space battle someone brings in x-wing drones with a hologram Porkins behind the wheel!

Oh man that is super hilarious lol

This is what I love about being me.

I can fully (mostly) agree with all of the ST criticism YET still be excited for a new SW movie I won?t just write it off, I refuse to.

I have nothing to lose other than a night at the movies.

I sat thru AOTC 3 x I can sit thru anything lol

Well, I may or may not agree with it - but am looking forward to what's gonna be a spectacular spectacle anyway.
Re-watched TFA last night and was thinking visually anyway such beautiful shots with the Falcon.

We're spoiled 'coz we're used to the worlds of SW and Alien now etc.

Imagine how cool that ride would have been if it was OT-themed instead of ST.

Yeah. I would much prefer to step into the world of the OT... but then its become clear why JJ and KK designed the ST to stea-- borrow so much from the OT. They had the Star Wars theme parks all over the world to consider.

Well, I may or may not agree with it - but am looking forward to what's gonna be a spectacular spectacle anyway.
Re-watched TFA last night and was thinking visually anyway such beautiful shots with the Falcon.

We're spoiled 'coz we're used to the worlds of SW and Alien now etc.

Even if it?s an unmitigated dumpster fire I want to witness that with my own 2 eyes with a large crowd what could possibly go wrong lol.

I hope the Ewoks have a wooden star destroyer.

Jesus dude that is such an epic post I am truly not worthy of receiving this level of lol

lol

Imagine how cool that ride would have been if it was OT-themed instead of ST.

ST or OT if that was the entire ride THAT SUCKED!

No, you missed the previous two portions of the ride before that 3rd act finale. The part where you are taken aboard the Star Destroyer and forced to exit your ship into the hangar looks to be the most amazing part.

I personally am totally stoked....ST, OT, PT whatever. I mean who cares???? Its the SW universe.

I was at US a few years back when they had the Trooper march under Phasma, and the Launch Bay. Seeing a Jawa in a real environment, wanting to ?trade? with me, was amazing . We even had troopers interrogate us in the bay because I yelled ?long live the resistance? at the march!

I could never have dreamed of a entire theme park dedicated to the SW universe....

You gotta be a serious curmudgeon to not want that.

They have LIFE sized Falcon you can ride!!!!! Lightsaber creation class, a cantina.....

And yeah! I will drink the blue milk.

Back