Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went to youtube to see if the trailer was there and wow - those people who are doing the streaming/live "trailer reaction" videos have got to be some of the most dead-eyed super fans I have ever seen.:lol

One of the guys was staring into his webcam - unblinking - saying in this monotone voice "Endgame's going to be toppled as highest grossing of all time in December!"

Not trying to be derogatory, but these are kind of weird - I've never really seen these types of vids before. I guess these are those people who cried live onscreen when the TROS teaser went up.:dunno

I loved the orchestra but the trailer didn?t draw me in at all. Just can?t seem to get hyped

Oh boy...main theme playing loud, Luke regurgitating old dialogue, Threepio looking at his friends...like, Chewbacca? Is he friends with those people?

I love that they stole the exploding yellow powder in the sky from Fury Road. JJ is best plagiarizer. :lol

Palpatine doesn't look like a ghost -- he looks like he's been resurrected in body with all those tubes and wires.

Seriously, the originality of SW is gone. Disney rehashing previous film settings...snow again ? :slap

They are really not revealing that much. I guess they want the fans to be surprised

The final trailer...

No Luke
No Leia
No Han
No knights
No emperor

:dunno

I love that they stole the exploding yellow powder in the sky from Fury Road. JJ is best plagiarizer. :lol

Palpatine doesn't look like a ghost -- he looks like he's been resurrected in body with all those tubes and wires.

What ever, out of my love for the empire i want that figure with the floating throne hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1571709094149.jpg

WTF :lol:lol:lol

Back