Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn’t tell the actors either . Especially in this age of SM ..nothing can be kept a secret, so best not to say anything to the cast :lol

For me, as many of it’s ups and downs in the SW film franchise has had. I will always be a fan. I like the idealism of that world that Lucas created too much.

The idealism in the ST feels so phony.

Right when JAWS-Wor-Gar and a-dev think they have Khev on their side the IX trailer comes and pulls him back!

Ladies and Gentlemen:

The power of Star Wars.

lulz

"Daisy can keep a secret because she's a virgin that hasn't been corrupted by the male gender." - the khev

:lol but she doesn’t have the best poker face..I will say she’s really good at changing the subject when she is cornered with spoilers but I think her overall cheerfulness and enthusiasm makes the producers nervous just like John

Sequel Trilogy

Right when JAWS-Wor-Gar and a-dev think they have Khev on their side the IX trailer comes and pulls him back!

Ladies and Gentlemen:

The power of Star Wars.

lulz

More like the power of marketing. :lol

Ladies and Gentlemen:

The power of Star Wars.

lulz

:lol :lol

2yihx7.jpg

2yihz4.jpg

tenor.gif

JJA just said that IX will not only be captivating and thrilling but also “shocking”!.

Then he went on about the sins of the father, truths, wisdom and difficult responsibilities.

Shocking definately stuck out for me lol

LOL@ Emperor forum members and ST begging for help...perfect! :lol

Maybe the teaser is getting such negativity because the creativity is gone. A lot of it is mix mesh of already used ideas . Rey’s look, Lando sporting his Solo outfit, the fighter looks like a revamped interceptor tie fighter, Rey using Anakin/Luke’s saber again, Kylo using the helmet again etc.

Originality seems to be second nature for Abrams for the final film in the saga :dunno

When I saw that TIE on my big computer screen (as opposed to the phone earlier) I thought it looked like it was made of Lego. The cynic in me thought - "they wouldn't deliberately try to make it look kind of lego-ish would they?":lol

JJA just said that IX will not only be captivating and thrilling but also “shocking”!.

Then he went on about the sins of the father, truths, wisdom and difficult responsibilities.

Shocking definately stuck out for me lol

LOL@ Emperor forum members and ST begging for help...perfect! :lol

Man they've got such opportunity here to explain *everything* with Palpatine. I could even see Ben Solo having been unknowingly cultivated as a perfected host (Vader's blood running through his veins) for Palpatine's consciousness. Take a page out of Hereditary and when Kylo Ren is finally so weakened mentally and spiritually (through continued isolation from his last family members and defeats by Rey) that Palpatine can finally take over and really raise some hell. That'd sure be an easy way to explain why Adam Driver can finally turn the tables before Rey and Luke have to combine forces to take him/Palps out once and for all.

Lots of options, many of them with the potential to please fans of multiple generations, we'll see how close they get to pulling it off. :)

Man they've got such opportunity here to explain *everything* with Palpatine. I could even see Ben Solo having been unknowingly cultivated as a perfected host (Vader's blood running through his veins) for Palpatine's consciousness. Take a page out of Hereditary and when Kylo Ren is finally so weakened mentally and spiritually (through continued isolation from his last family members and defeats by Rey) that Palpatine can finally take over and really raise some hell. That'd sure be an easy way to explain why Adam Driver can finally turn the tables before Rey and Luke have to combine forces to take him/Palps out once and for all.

Lots of options, many of them with the potential to please fans of multiple generations, we'll see how close they get to pulling it off. :)

Sounds very... Harry Potterish.

The potential for an off the rails insanely powerful 3rd act is there but will they have the smarts to harness that is the big question.

Lucas helped with the 3rd act so lets see.

One can only hope that all hell will break loose.

Kylo and Rey little generational pawns to the whims of the Sith and even the Force.

I’m sticking to an all white Leia and Rise/Skywalker in the title as she being Palpatine’s Vader vessel not Kylo.

The potential for an off the rails insanely powerful 3rd act is there but will they have the smarts to harness that is the big question.

Lucas helped with the 3rd act so lets see.

One can only hope that all hell will break loose.

Kylo and Rey little generational pawns to the whims of the Sith and even the Force.

Yep Lucas weighing in with no pressure to think about how he'd execute it himself or spend his own money could provide some genius insanity, lol.

When I saw that TIE on my big computer screen (as opposed to the phone earlier) I thought it looked like it was made of Lego. The cynic in me thought - "they wouldn't deliberately try to make it look kind of lego-ish would they?":lol

Hmm i’ll watch the teaser again, It did’t look LEGO to me :dunno just a reused old tie fighter concept that had red parts to it

Why isn’t anybody talking about this scene

Who the F### is this?

What resistance soldier dresses like a LOTR character :horror

Last edited:
What if the "Rise of the Skywalker" means Luke will come back from the dead like Jesus? JJ said that this movie would show new jedi abilities, and the force is like a religion. That will be hilarious, if a Jesus like Skywalker comes out of a tomb.

Back