Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep Lucas weighing in with no pressure to think about how he'd execute it himself or spend his own money could provide some genius insanity, lol.

Yep Lucas weighing in with no pressure to think about how he'd execute it himself or spend his own money could provide some genius insanity, lol.

I hope that when George sat down to write the 3rd act that he:

1. Dressed up a mannequin as Rian and had his daughter MMA slam him around the house.
2. Snorted a ton of cocaine.
3. Called his ex wife Marcia and went Mel Gibson on her ass a full 36 years after their divorce.
4. Called Rick McCallum to tell him he’s hired as the showrunner for The Mandalorian then said only kidding and hung up.

Then started writing an epic 3rd act!

What if the "Rise of the Skywalker" means Luke will come back from the dead like Jesus? JJ said that this movie would show new jedi abilities, and the force is like a religion. That will be hilarious, if a Jesus like Skywalker comes out of a tomb.

When I first saw the trailer and the camera starts panning down on Rey it gave the illusion that she was floating straight up into the air until it matched up with the background and we see that it was just the camera panning down on her body that was actually pretty damn cool and nothing to do with your post I might add lol

They're going to use Threepio to broadcast the story of the Skywalkers across the universe.

The movie ends with a young George Lucas listening to the signal on his ham radio.

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...."

1. Dressed up a mannequin as Rian and had his daughter MMA slam him around the house.
3. Called his ex wife Marcia and went Mel Gibson on her ass a full 36 years after their divorce.
4. Called Rick McCallum to tell him he’s hired as the showrunner for The Mandalorian then said only kidding and hung up.

Then started writing an epic 3rd act!

When I first saw the trailer and the camera starts panning down on Rey it gave the illusion that she was floating straight up into the air until it matched up with the background and we see that it was just the camera panning down on her body that was actually pretty damn cool and nothing to do with your post I might add lol

I think the title is misleading..it could mean anything, just like Rey flipping at the tie fighter can mean anything. Doesn’t mean she was attacking it. I don’t think Abrams wanted to make it so cut and dry , remember Abrams brought in the Knights of Ren moment and Johnson never even mentioned it. So I’m not speculating anything. What if Lando’s laughing, smirking moment is the thing they show before he dies. :horror

Don’t assume anything folks

They're going to use Threepio to broadcast the story of the Skywalkers across the universe.

The movie ends with a young George Lucas listening to the signal on his ham radio.

"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...."

I guess it’s better than ending with some child using the force :lol

4r0bcnv.jpg

Wow, merchandising for this will be epic, another version of the falcon, but lego will charge 200 for a new dish, same falcon placement, love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol :lol :lol

The Clown Prince of Crime said:
What if the "Rise of the Skywalker" means Luke will come back from the dead

I could easily see both Luke and Palps coming back in the flesh. "Cheating death" has pretty much already been established as the highest Jedi/Sith Power so I could see that being something that one or both of them actually attains. Also Lucas borrowed a lot from LOTR when he made the OT so I could see Luke getting the Gandalf the White treatment.

I remember seeing the first images of TFA with a cyborg Sith and imagined it was Luke fallen to the Darkside, I think a lot of people thought this. That would have been such a great story to tell.

Boy was I disappointed they never used that character or story arc.

6f89e8088765fa8789af3d27bddba3f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What we got is far better than cyber Sith lord Luke.

Back