Star Wars ANH Han Solo Blaster prop replica review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evike is pre-selling a stormtrooper blaster made of all (or mostly) metal to be released in September. They're selling for under $300 and are fairly accurate. The only catch is that the evike model is also an air gun (or BB gun), which you can disable or not use.

I have one of those and one of their ESB "Pugman" stunt ones. They're both nice, the one you linked to does look reasonably realistic (i.e. like metal instead of the resin I believe it's made of.) Decent heft thanks to the metal pipe in it. I'm happy with it for maybe using with a mannequin.

Evike is pre-selling a stormtrooper blaster made of all (or mostly) metal to be released in September. They're selling for under $300 and are fairly accurate. The only catch is that the evike model is also an air gun (or BB gun), which you can disable or not use.

Accuracy is not what could describe the Evike E-11 blaster. In a way it is better to get their airsoft Sterling and make an E-11 from scratch. You'll end up with a more accurate piece in the end...

Yes, agreed. If accuracy is the goal for the E-11, then it's better to buy the airsoft sterling and mod accordingly.

Accuracy is not what could describe the Evike E-11 blaster. In a way it is better to get their airsoft Sterling and make an E-11 from scratch. You'll end up with a more accurate piece in the end...

The Stormtrooper blaster is pretty much the last prop I'd want from Star Wars. I have sabers for. Luke, Obi-Wan, and Vader, and will be picking up Han's blaster tomorrow. That collection will feel just a little incomplete if I can't get my hands on an E-11 somewhere down the line.

Finally got my blaster last week. What a thing of beauty it is. I remember as a kid for years always taping the cardboard insert that holds toilet paper to the side of other toy guns I had to try, and emulate the scope on the side of Han's blaster. Pretty ingenious, right? :lol Then of course the orange one came out when the special editions released, and that was pretty awesome to have an actual Han Solo blaster no matter what the color was. This one, though, obviously takes the cake. Pretty cool how it kind of comes full circle in a way. Now, to fulfill another childhood dream, who the hell is going to build a Ghostbusters proton pack for a reasonable price...?

Now, to fulfill another childhood dream, who the hell is going to build a Ghostbusters proton pack for a reasonable price...?

Isn't Anovos producing one, albeit in a kit form?

Congrats on getting your blaster. I'm hoping mine ships within the next week.

Isn't Anovos producing one, albeit in a kit form?

Congrats on getting your blaster. I'm hoping mine ships within the next week.

Indeed they are. Not sure I'd have the skills to put it all together, though. Although, it could be my best option at this point. I would love to put it together myself. Would be something to be really proud of if I finished it, but again, I'm not sure how well it would go.

Indeed they are. Not sure I'd have the skills to put it all together, though. Although, it could be my best option at this point. I would love to put it together myself. Would be something to be really proud of if I finished it, but again, I'm not sure how well it would go.

I would love to build and paint the Anovos Ghostbusters kit. In fact it was between this blaster and picking up the proton pack kit, but the allure of the blaster was just too great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my shipping confirmation!! I'm doing a happy dance in the airport and people are looking at me funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone still waiting on their Han Solo blaster from Todd's Costumes? I order mine back in May and they still haven't delivered. I am starting to feel like I bought something from EFX.

Is anyone still waiting on their Han Solo blaster from Todd's Costumes? I order mine back in May and they still haven't delivered. I am starting to feel like I bought something from EFX.

I ordered mine back in late April and it's set to finally arrive tomorrow. They told me previously that they were waiting for parts before making some new batches, so hopefully you'll see some movement on yours soon.

I ordered mine back in late April and it's set to finally arrive tomorrow. They told me previously that they were waiting for parts before making some new batches, so hopefully you'll see some movement on yours soon.

Ok, thanks for the information. I am glad to hear yours is on it way to you and that I am not the only one. I would ask them for an update ever 4 weeks and I would always get something about waiting on parts but they should have it done in a few weeks or something was held up at customers and they should have it completed by the end of the month. They would always say something similar to get me to wait a little bit longer. I was thinking they were just stringing me along.

Last edited:
It took me much longer than the advertised 6-8 week waiting period, but I did get it eventually.

I wish he didn't take full payment up front for something that takes so long to come in, but it did come, and it really is a beautiful piece.

Back