Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger 1/6th figure from Sorcerer's Stone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Hermione figure is fantastic, I am not too keen on the Ron Sculpt at all and Harry is acceptable. It's a great license to have considering the sheer number of main characters available. I would love to see a Professor Trelawney and Gilderoy. I think he is a great character and damn he played it well.

I want to know how Ron sold out quicker than Harry. Figured the name of the series would go first. Guess not.

They probably produced a limited amount of figures in comparison to Harry, the protagonist of the movies/books.

It happens from time to time, if I'm not mistaken first Avenger's movie Hawkeye had a very short run compared to Iron Man. Ron could be back though, they once announced that Harry was sold out and he returned! :D

Ok, so... This made me feel a way:

be3image.jpg

Just realized this is my 1,000th post. I'll take it!

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get a Ron Weasley figure for under $180 shipped?

Wondering the same. :pray:

:lol I just got one on ebay for $200 tonight, only $5 over, so I am happy. Last one in the US on there, everywhere else is out, I looked. There are still a bunch of China sellers, one seller had Ron for $180 free shipping.

Unfortunatley I have Harry on payment plan with SSC, wish I would have just bought him, but I wanted other stuff :lol
Voldy, Sirius, Herimione, GoF Harry all on pre order, so hopefully everything will be out by Christmas.

For anyone interested in Hermione or Ron in the U.S drop me a private message and I will do some conversion rates and see what I can do for you all. Aaron.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

These are great. I'm a little sore that they are out so late as I'm kind of past buying stuff for HP since there's so many new things coming out. However, I still think these are fabulous and am happy someone is putting them out there.

Back