Star Ace Harry Potter - Hermione Granger 1/6th figure from Sorcerer's Stone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does StarAce produce EX versions of the Harry Potter line?

I'm new to this HP line - wasn't sure if preorders were like Hot Toys where you have to order from Sideshow to get the exclusive accessory (or direct from the company like the ThreeZero Game of Thrones).

Well, see my original post. It was about the overall height of 10 inches seeming too tall for this age. I only mentioned Hermione being shorter in passing when someone said the overall scale of 10 inches was correct because "she's the same height as Harry and Ron" (which I don't quite understand how that comment relates to the original comments about scale). In passing I then pointed out that she's actually shorter than Ron and Harry in real life. But my main point was about the overall height of 10 inches. But I even said it was nothing major unless you're "super bugged out about height differences". Then 2 people replied, seemingly as unagitated as I was. Just talking.

So we can't talk now?

giphy.gif

:)
Sean

I agree, height variety is an important element of high end figures. HT isn't perfect but they stopped making every figure the same height quite a while ago

Retail $209

So this looks to be the most expensive Harry Potter StarAce figure yet (besides the Triwizard Tournament)?

It seems the quality has improved with each subsequent figure release, so I guess that justifies the jump in price.

It's inevitable they'll release a causal version of Hermione for $99.

Count up how much it is to get the Age of Ultron line from HT. Idk why it being $600 for this trio is so horrible.. :lol

All that pic of the trio does is highlight how amazing the Hermione is in comparison to the other two who look more toyish.

I didn't say dead- I said on it's deathbed. I think these huge price jumps (now up to $300 for a 12 inch figure) are shutting out a large portion of the market who normally bought 1/6 figures. In just a few years when companies can't sell an average 12 inch figure for $600 they will scratch their pointy little corporate heads and wonder why the market suddenly vanished.

But anyway- yeah, the realism of the Hermione sculpt makes Ron and Harry look a little too toy-like.

Sean

Back