Star Ace 1:6 - Richard Harris Dumbledore - Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... is that picture the revision? Good to hear nonetheless. Price reduction and revision on this is great. Glad SA are listening.

cool, i actually think dumbledore looks great aside from the mouth area with the beard.

Dumbledore is undergoing a revision. I think you'll be pleased with the direction.

That would be the best news from SA in a long time if they're sorting out that beard. If they do that, it's a buy from me.

I still think the actual sculpt has captured Harris really well - I'm a big fan of that sculpt.

Thanks for the update, Dave. Any word on when an official thread will start on Gambon? Can't wait for that figure.

No, that pic I posted was from a trade show. Just showing the figure with a bit more futzing on the beard as opposed to how straight it is in the promo shots. As for the redeaux, think sculpted.

I seriously hope they don't go sculpted. It didn't work with Asmus' Gandalf, it won't work here. Plus we won't be able to turn his head, which would suck.

New pics

1s.jpg

2s.jpg

3s.jpg

4s.jpg

5s.jpg

6s.jpg

7s.jpg

8s.jpg

14s.jpg

Yep, that is a massive improvement. I certainly respect them attempting a rooted beard, but I just don't see it working on a production figure. And honestly this beard and hair combo looks about as good as you could expect.

Can't want to see how the Gambon version looks now.

People on FB don't seem too pleased with the sculpted beard.

Back