Stan Lee developing Gay Superhero for TV!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gay-batman-superman-handshake.jpg

I've been waiting for the right thread to use this smiley...seems appropriate...:moon:moon...Now don't anyone be getting ideas:lol

This thread is a tiny bit homophobic:lecture

I think this thread is remarkably un-homophobic, with some great posts. And the Superman joke is LOL funny.

There's many other threads where people are homophobic, calling each other 'gay' as if that was an insult.

I'm surprised no one's printed that old Batman panel of Bruce Wayne in bed with ^^^^ Grayson (not a spoof or anything, but an actual panel from way back when).

As for equality, did you know that anal sex is still illegal in the UK between men and women, but not for gay men? Equality for straights NOW!!!

your out.. zoo will send you a congratulation note soon. :D

:D The only function my closet has any more is for storing the occasional 1/6 figure box and far too many clothes with the word "fitted" somewhere on them. Yeah...there's not all that many aspects of the stereotype I don't fit :lol

And yeah, with a couple of exceptions I wouldn't say this thread is homophobic. As for the Superman joke, well all it shows is that not only do straight guys do it too fast, but they're so bad at it their women just lie there with no reaction :monkey5

And yeah, with a couple of exceptions I wouldn't say this thread is homophobic. As for the Superman joke, well all it shows is that not only do straight guys do it too fast, but they're so bad at it their women just lie there with no reaction :monkey5

ZING! :rolleyes: On a serious note i'd suggest your belief this thread is homophobic is a bit extreme. We are certainly playing on the gay stereotype but its all in good fun...certainly nothing malicious or nasty!:peace

I work with gay men all days...+ 150 female coworker in their 20's and maybe 5 or 6 hetero guys like me.Yep my job is the greatest.

as long as he doesn't save you life then butt ^^^^ you :lol

I work with gay men all days...+ 150 female coworker in their 20's and maybe 5 or 6 hetero guys like me.Yep my job is the greatest.

Lucky SOB :monkey2:monkey2 I work with my girlfriend in the office...if i even shoot a glance toward another girl, my ass is toast:lol

Back