Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, really curious about the Rocky figures. I wonder how deep they?ll go in each movie.

Based on the teaser pic, it could be deep.

I see at the top of the image, his Russian winter wear outfit when he was chopping wood in Rocky 4.

The car is big news but if the figure isn't executed right it would just be a waste

uH5kMi2.jpg
gSPS4vP.jpg

So far pretty ok! The tailoring isnt 100% there.

I might be down for that M65 Rambo depending on how the sculpt turns out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In regards to the Rambo figure, hopefully, if bare-boned, price will reflect that, although I would like to see the poncho thrown in, as well.

Cobra looks great. I hope these are the best figures based on Sly's. Films then what we've gotten (not much). I assume each figure will have their own unique body based on Sly's physique in each film.

hopefully, if bare-boned, price will reflect that...

Given that its coming from Stallone 'directly'... I'd say maximum price with minimum effort.

The quality of the clothing so far does not look promising. I think at best these figures will provide some much needed parts for a much better bash and repaint. For instance, the jeans on Cobra will need to be replaced, probably those boots too. The rubber holster is disappointing. Shirt looks good. Hopefully the sculpt too -- since that is what Sly will really be looking at.

Back