Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be nice if the First Blood Rambo has proper brown hair.

lionsgate-2000331-208635-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1558712055632._SX1080_.jpg

If this works out and the quality was there, I'd be all over these. First Blood, Nighthawks, Cobra, Tango & Cash, Cliffhanger, Demolition Man, Copland, Rambo 2008, I'd be down for a whole shelf of Stallone goodness to add to the best of what's already out there.

There was a Rambo 2008 figure in the Stallone Shop, but it looked pretty lousy for $250 and the manufacturer was not mentioned. I hope these won't be made by the same folks, whoever they were.

Hope they revisit Rambo Rocky lV.

Some of the early Hot Toys figures look rough now.

Digital sculpts look very good. Cool to see Stallone taking the reigns of his own figure line. Ironically, he’s probably somewhat limited to which figures of himself he can produce. Would be great to see Rocky I-IV, Demolition Man and even Judge Dredd, but those may be off limits. I’m actually surprised to see Rambo in the mix. Never saw Cobra or Tango & Cash, but do remember Nighthawks with Sly, Billy D. Williams and Rutger Hauer.

I just saw on Instagram that a line of figures based on Stallone films are coming. Sly himself helped design them. Sculpts by Vimal Kerletta, Sean Dabbs is working on the paint. It's hard to get an exact idea of what other films are coming, but the first two look to be a First Blood Rambo and Cobra.

Saw this the other day and though it was cool to see Stallone taking such an interest and getting great artists involved this time.

FYI:
Sean Dabbs is making accessories, not paint.
Dario Barbera is the master painter.

Last edited:
Lol simple typo. S is right next to A afterall :wink1:

Just trying to clarify for the proper artist to get the credit for the work their doing. Nothing wrong with that. :dunno Might want to edit your initial post to reflect that. Or better yet, just copy and paste the official announcement which has all the info?

Last edited:
The Official Announcement from yesterday:

Sly Stallone Shop said:
Sly Stallone Shop is proud to announce a brand new line of 1/6 scale action figures officially endorsed by Sylvester Stallone!

Over the past few months Mr. Stallone was very much involved in helping design the first two head sculpts for the action figures that will be released in 2021.

Stay tuned for some more information including the pre-orders!

The team involved in this project are selected from the best artists and talents in 1/6 world! We are proud to announce the team involved so far!

Executive Producer and direction: Nick Cordasco from The Sly Stallone Shop
Artist Direction: Fabio Varesi
3d Head sculpt: Vimal Kerketta
3d accessories design: Sean Dabbs
Master Paint: Dario Barbera

This will be an amazing collectable figures line, that every single fan of Mr. Stallone cannot miss in their collection!
For any information and updates please visit:
www.slystalloneshop.com

That first Rambo sculpt looks like John crosses paths with Frank N Fruter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these people any good? Are they well known?
Your joking right.? Lol no seriously Vimal, Sean, and Dario are well know in the custom 1/6th game. Dario has made awesome figures (most notable, Ragnar from Vikings, and Arnold Conan) Sean Dabbs is well known for his female sculpts like Wonder Woman and Catwoman. And Vimal is best for all his sculpts like Logan, Tom hardy Mad Max, and Jon snow. All three are extremely talented and have done great work in their own right. The director I don't know so someone can chime in.

Are these people any good? Are they well known?

yes, all the artists are pretty well known especially in the custom communities, but have also done work in some shape or form for the larger companies.

Vimal has also had a hand full of his sculpts released by Eleven through OneSixthKit such as Jackman Logan. He also did the sculpt for QMX Dread Pirate Roberts. Look up @vimkerk on Instagram and there's a good chance you'll recognize his work as you scroll.

Dario Barbera is a master painter for Kaustic Plastik/Infinite Statue. Check out his Instagram (@dual_d_o_customworks) if you can. Tons of incredible work. His rooted hairwork rivals some of the best out there.

While I don't know who Sean Dabbs works/worked for in the past, I've been a fan of his work for awhile (despite my previous typo :lol). He's more on Facebook than Instagram if you'd like to check his work. While he's done incredible work all around, I think my favorite of his is the various Michelle Pfieffer Catwoman heads he's made.

Last edited:
The director I don't know so someone can chime in.

Really surprised noone knows Fabio.
I don't like his milking practices (Conan, Braveheart), his attitude when customers complain about his figures (Braveheart),
so I don't buy them anymore though he makes interesting choices.

Your joking right.? Lol no seriously Vimal, Sean, and Dario are well know in the custom 1/6th game. Dario has made awesome figures (most notable, Ragnar from Vikings, and Arnold Conan) Sean Dabbs is well known for his female sculpts like Wonder Woman and Catwoman. And Vimal is best for all his sculpts like Logan, Tom hardy Mad Max, and Jon snow. All three are extremely talented and have done great work in their own right. The director I don't know so someone can chime in.

yes, all the artists are pretty well known especially in the custom communities, but have also done work in some shape or form for the larger companies.

Vimal has also had a hand full of his sculpts released by Eleven through OneSixthKit such as Jackman Logan. He also did the sculpt for QMX Dread Pirate Roberts. Look up @vimkerk on Instagram and there's a good chance you'll recognize his work as you scroll.

Dario Barbera is a master painter for Kaustic Plastik/Infinite Statue. Check out his Instagram (@dual_d_o_customworks) if you can. Tons of incredible work. His rooted hairwork rivals some of the best out there.

While I don't know who Sean Dabbs works/worked for in the past, I've been a fan of his work for awhile (despite my previous typo :lol). He's more on Facebook than Instagram if you'd like to check his work. While he's done incredible work all around, I think my favorite of his is the various Michelle Pfieffer Catwoman heads he's made.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing their prototype. Hopefully the factory in China (my guess) does a good job with the final product.

There's more to the story of how these came to be, but if you're looking for a gauge of quality you might want to research some info on some figures of a Stallone boxing movie that came out earlier in the year.

Yeah I reckon Sly has seen the KP Rocky figs and ThreeZero Rambo and wants a slice of the pie. A really nice First Blood fig would be a must buy for me

Back