Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Demolition Man always felt like Wesley auditioning for a 90's Batman villain role.

Some of the future gags were pretty funny though.

I wanted to like Cliffhanger but... Renny Harlin.

Demolition Man always felt like Wesley auditioning for a 90's Batman villain role.

Some of the future gags were pretty funny though.

I wanted to like Cliffhanger but... Renny Harlin.
What's up with Renny Harlin?

The Expendables films should have been better but I still kind of like them. I like Stallone but really it’s for Rocky and Rambo.

I like the late career film with both Stallone and Schwarzenegger, Escape Plan. That was surprisingly decent.
Also, Cliffhanger is awesome. I liked Nighthawks. And Escape Plan (for Arnie and Sly) was cool

I need to watch Escape Plan again. Growing up my "dream" team up was Sly and Arnie in a Predator style film like the Nintendo Contra game, so when Expendables and Escape Plan came out, I felt it was too little too late for that team up to live up to what I wanted from a Sly/Arnie movie. Maybe now I can appreciate Escape Plan for what it is, and not what a peak Arnold and Sly would have given us as fans.

If we're on the topic of "what if's?", I still wish we could've gotten the Ridley Scott version of "I am Legend" starring Arnold.

If we're on the topic of "what if's?", I still wish we could've gotten the Ridley Scott version of "I am Legend" starring Arnold.
That would have been poor casting. The book is excellent, and so far NO ONE has really done it justice. The role would definitely require someone with serious acting ability.

That would have been poor casting. The book is excellent, and so far NO ONE has really done it justice. The role would definitely require someone with serious acting ability.
I do agree the book remains excellent thru and thru. However, with a talent like Ridley Scott, I don't think the film with Schwarzenegger as Neville would have disappointed. There's some great conceptual and pre-production artwork out there that really gives you an idea of what could have been.

cobra.jpg

Good sculpt in my view and amaizing paint apps. The only thing I worry about is the inability to preserve amazing paint apps on factory issued piece.
I wonder if they can show us factory sample. That would help

I LOVE they did a Cobra figure. Can they only be bought through the website? Or does other retailers carry them as well. Now, I just need a Chuck Norris Missing in Action 1/6, then my life is complete

Back