Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caved in a pre-ordered it, I can not miss this figure.!

Attachments

• IMG_3247.jpg
    IMG_3247.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3248.jpg
    IMG_3248.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 57

Attachments

• IMG_3259.jpg
    IMG_3259.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3256.jpg
    IMG_3256.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3260.jpg
    IMG_3260.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3257.jpg
    IMG_3257.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3258.jpg
    IMG_3258.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3262.jpg
    IMG_3262.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3261.jpg
    IMG_3261.jpg
    777.7 KB · Views: 36
Here you go buddy,
Thank you. That thing is flawless.

I wish that knife would have been in the last film as a reference or something. I always wondered what happened to it. It was probably confiscated as evidence, but Rambo probably got it back once he got his freedom in the sequel.
nothing like watching the movie with this in hand.:lol:lol
:lol:lol

I will probably do the same in the near future. :hi5:

Thank you. That thing is flawless.

I wish that knife would have been in the last film as a reference or something. I always wondered what happened to it. It was probably confiscated as evidence, but Rambo probably got it back once he got his freedom in the sequel.

:lol:lol

I will probably do the same in the near future. :hi5:
:lol Yeah would have loved to have seen it in Last Blood as it was quite nostalgic I thought they would have used it to be honest. Did you hear anything regarding your knife.?

:lol Yeah would have loved to have seen it in Last Blood as it was quite nostalgic I thought they would have used it to be honest. Did you hear anything regarding your knife.?

I talked to Neeley this week. They're a bit behind schedule for a number of reasons, including getting COVID 19. So who knows. Next month makes a ONE YEAR of waiting.

I think I mentioned that I had plans to order one from Andy Wood, but I was waiting to get the VN first. Well, I got tired of waiting, so I contacted Andy and ordered one. Hopefully I'll get one of them sometime this year. 😆

As far as the knife goes, the First Blood knife would absolutely have been locked away in an evidence box somewhere for all time.

The Rambo 2 knife he took with him after that film and in a deleted scene in Rambo 4, he used it to puncture gas cans and burn the pirate boat, and tossed it on the boat and left it behind to burn as a way of trying to put his past behind him.

He probably left the Rambo 3 knife behind since he had none of his gear with him at the end of the movie and he was seemingly done with everything.

His Rambo 4 machete is in Last Blood.

As far as the knife goes, the First Blood knife would absolutely have been locked away in an evidence box somewhere for all time.
You think Trautman would have been able to get it as part of the deal. Rambo wore his FB clothes in Part II. Technically, he didn't kill anyone with the knife, but I don't know what policies they have when it comes to evidence.
The Rambo 2 knife he took with him after that film and in a deleted scene in Rambo 4, he used it to puncture gas cans and burn the pirate boat, and tossed it on the boat and left it behind to burn as a way of trying to put his past behind him.
I'm glad they cut that scene in R4. I don't see Rambo throwing away his knife. Not to mention, it looks a bit silly for him to throw the knife away then having to make a new one later on.
He probably left the Rambo 3 knife behind

I don't blame him. I'm not a fan of that knife, mainly because of the size. 😆

His Rambo 4 machete is in Last Blood.

Yeah, that was cool and it made sense for him to still have it.

Apparently Nicky has scanned poor Sly's body. It could mean more figures or statues, or maybe not. Who knows... who cares?

274870822.jpg

I talked to Neeley this week. They're a bit behind schedule for a number of reasons, including getting COVID 19. So who knows. Next month makes a ONE YEAR of waiting.

I think I mentioned that I had plans to order one from Andy Wood, but I was waiting to get the VN first. Well, I got tired of waiting, so I contacted Andy and ordered one. Hopefully I'll get one of them sometime this year. 😆
😳😳 You've gone for both..! Nice one mate, you won't be disappointed with either.!(y)(y)

😳😳 You've gone for both..! Nice one mate, you won't be disappointed with either.!(y)(y)

I got tired of waiting. I was also told by a collector that owns both, that the Wood version is an exact copy in looks and feel to the screen used knife and it's his favorite, so I said, alright, let me send Andy an email and order one.

Back