Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stallone's next epic exploitation: The Geriatrics...

Oh wait, that's The Expendables. :)

You know, the more they tease us with pictures of the bland box, and the more that agent keeps over-promoting how great this figure will be, the more I feel like they are Apollo Creed's media team and we are little Rocky, being used and manipulated... and I really want to go the distance and beat them down.

Is the little necessary? 😔 We know he wore 4 inch heels.

Damn I wish Arnie would do something like this. I'd love a figure of Ben Richards.
We still need a proper Conan now that Chronicle is out of the picture. Sadly, I don't think he can make the other characters from the film. A display with him, Doom, Valeria, and Subotai would be grail tier.

New update from Nick's Instagram story. These photos were extremely small in the post (about 20% of their size here), had to use a browser tool to get the direct link so they'd be bigger.

8-31-ig_update.png

Last edited:
Well... here we go. Not too surprised.

Price dependent at this point. These are looking like $170 figures to me... pending accessories of course. A lot of good stuff could bounce this to $200. More than that I'm just not seeing so far.

A little worse than Sideshow from a sculpting and painting perspective.
Tailoring is a lot worse than Sideshow.
If these figures are a penny over $149.99 the joke is on whoever pays for them and Stallone and his creepy agent will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Back