SSR Toys x Overflow Creation SC-010 N52 The Dark Knight (1/6 Comic New 52 Batman)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's finally out. Got my invoice from Kit for it. Definitely going to have this version of Batman as I liked the suit enough in Greg Capullo's run of Batman.

I dig it! it does need some paint touch-ups on the shoulder and knee pads, and the gauntlets and boots could use some dry brush weathering, but everything else is very well done and looks great in hand. The base doesn’t seem to be magnetic at all though so not sure if that feature made the cut.
IMG_8232.jpeg
IMG_8227.jpeg
IMG_8245.jpeg

Me too. Wish they sold them separately!
I and others asked them that when they originally showed off the base body on Instagram, but instead of replying, they just deleted the entire post and pics. I guess they have no plans to sell the body by itself and we’re tired of ppl asking for it :lol

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me is the head sculpts soft pvc or that casted resin like their Hush batman. That was my biggest issue with that figure.

Got the figure in yesterday and it's an amazing piece. The head is soft plastic and although articulation is limited to some degree it has a great presence.

Same. But seems like sold out everywhere :(
Yea, can only get it from eBay now with the price hike it seems. But, it's pretty nice with it actually being based on a comic design (especially one that I like) and not just inspired by them like the Sideshow figures. I've tried upgrading them but just never liked the end result. Something just always looked off. I'm hoping SSR eventually do a 2.0 for Hush Batman with this new body they've developed. I think they mentioned they would but can't exactly remember or if that was just me wishful thinking :lol

This figure is amazing, doesn't even feel like a 3rd party offering, highly recommend if you can get it at a reasonable price.

That said, I'm kind of frosty on SSR right now. I PO'd their Silver Knight Batman long ago. I know they hit some manufacturing glitches, but every time I contact them directly via IG they say it's coming in a week or 2. Last time I asked was 2+ months ago...

This figure is amazing, doesn't even feel like a 3rd party offering, highly recommend if you can get it at a reasonable price.

That said, I'm kind of frosty on SSR right now. I PO'd their Silver Knight Batman long ago. I know they hit some manufacturing glitches, but every time I contact them directly via IG they say it's coming in a week or 2. Last time I asked was 2+ months ago...
I feel the same way regarding their Hush/Jim Lee Superman. It was supposed to release Q4 2023, but their website now says October with no year associated with it :lol

Last edited:
Back