SSF GIF Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ku-xlarge.gif

I think maybe less than a hundred people on this earth would care if he fell.

What I mean to say is that his death plunge would elicit a sympathetic response from relatively few people, when compared with, say, some poor bugger meeting their end through accident or misfortune, or, I dare say, that poor little girl being pummelled by her careless older brother.

What I mean to say is that his death plunge would elicit a sympathetic response from relatively few people, when compared with, say, some poor bugger meeting their end through accident or misfortune, or, I dare say, that poor little girl being pummelled by her careless older brother.

Yeah I can't help but look at that (GIF) and think 'you ****ing idiot'. Somehow I don't think that's the reaction he's trying for.

oh i get it

That really doesn't look very effective does it. I wonder how much water they actually take in. Doesn't seem like it'd be a lot. How much must they lose to gravity alone.

Yeah, looks like a lot of effort. Would've been easier if the snout was used as a straw. :monkey3 Wish someone would tell them. :lol

After seeing this, I read a bit and found this:

"X-rays show it takes three laps to move liquid to the back of the throat. Each time, liquid is trapped against ridges on the dog’s palate to stop the liquid falling out as the tongue is protruded."

https://www.globalanimal.org/2011/05/26/dogs-and-drinks-the-science-behind-lapping/

Back