Present Toys PT-85 1/6 Scale Legendary Warrior (TOTK Link)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedijim3002

Super Freak
Reaction score
This should have its own thread. Didn’t see one so I’m posting it here. If there is another thread please delete or combine.
Deluxe
IMG_7953.jpeg

Regular
IMG_7955.jpeg

IMG_7956.jpeg
IMG_7957.jpeg
IMG_7958.jpeg
IMG_7962.jpeg
IMG_7963.jpeg
IMG_7964.jpeg
IMG_7968.jpeg
IMG_7969.jpeg

As said before on the other thread sculpt needs a bit of work but it will be the better release.
Similar feelings. It's hard to translate anime-esque features into more realistic sculpts, but this isn't a terrible job. I'd put it on par with the old RAH sculpts, in fact.

Similar feelings. It's hard to translate anime-esque features into more realistic sculpts, but this isn't a terrible job. I'd put it on par with the old RAH sculpts, in fact.
I definitely think those did a better job at capturing link then this. But it's better then that other figure also being done.

I love the diorama base and stuff it comes with, but that headsculpt man...

Up for preorder at OSK. Log in to see deluxe version.
$265 for deluxe shipped includes exclusive base
$180 for standard
$90 for exclusive base sold separately

Besides the goofy shouting expression I think it looks solid for what you get.

I'll preorder the deluxe. I do hope they take another look at the sculpts and change some things before release.

I wouldn't count on it unfortunately. This is the link that's heavily marketed now.
I know, I know. But I agree that we had nearly three decades of classic Green, and that's "my Link", by and large. I would prefer a version based on Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Hyrule Warriors, etc.

The old RAH Skyward Sword didn't really do it for me, unfortunately.

It would be great if a company or customizer would make and sell the outfits and weapons for each of the Amiibo outfits.

I know, I know. But I agree that we had nearly three decades of classic Green, and that's "my Link", by and large. I would prefer a version based on Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess, Hyrule Warriors, etc.

The old RAH Skyward Sword didn't really do it for me, unfortunately.
Maybe if they invest in storytelling again we will get a green Link.

Back