SSC whats up with Rogue PF? QC a big issue here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the old trick will be pulled,$30.00 credit or send it back for a full refund.Then some other sucker will get the used statue sold as "NEW"
We should start filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau.

That's all they owe though. If you bought spoiled milk from the market would you sit in the middle of the store and cry like a baby until they brought you a gallon fresh from the cow's teet? :huh

That's all they owe though. If you bought spoiled milk from the market would you sit in the middle of the store and cry like a baby until they brought you a gallon fresh from the cow's teet? :huh

You think it is ok for Sideshow to take returns and send them to Wait Listers or people asking for a replacent as new?

I agree that all they 'owe' us is a return or a discount if we don't want to return it, heck, they don't even 'owe' us an explaination, but sending returns out as replacements or as NEW to wait listers is not cool.

You think it is ok for Sideshow to take returns and send them to Wait Listers or people asking for a replacent as new?

I agree that all they 'owe' us is a return or a discount if we don't want to return it, heck, they don't even 'owe' us an explaination, but sending returns out as replacements or as NEW to wait listers is not cool.

:exactly::goodpost: Sending out returns as eplacements is terrible business practice.

they should send new painted heads and a 30$ refund for the lack of a butt.

I have a doctor's note on why I did that.
Only God can judge me...

They say a picture is worth a thousand words!!!Take a look at this

Replacing items with previous returns without fixing the problem is just wrong and there's no defending that. :cuckoo:

If it was a $300's gallon and touted as "high end" milk, you bet your ____ing ass I would.

All they owe me is to represent their products correctly. I can understand the photo shop work for the gallery but the statue they showed at SDCC looks NOTHING like what people are receiving.

Why did they have Rogue at SDCC? To show people what they get when they buy from SSC and to help sell out this statue.

All they OWE me is what I, the paying customer tell them they owe me for misleading me into spending my cash with them. Giving me my money back doesn't undo the fact they have acted incorrectly. Also I didn't start collecting these statues thinking they would be getting worse the longer I collected, thinking I would not be able to complete a Jim Lee X-men collection because they refused to QC a product.

All they owe me is to represent their products correctly. I can understand the photo shop work for the gallery but the statue they showed at SDCC looks NOTHING like what people are receiving.

Why did they have Rogue at SDCC? To show people what they get when they buy from SSC and to help sell out this statue.

All they OWE me is what I, the paying customer tell them they owe me for misleading me into spending my cash with them. Giving me my money back doesn't undo the fact they have acted incorrectly. Also I didn't start collecting these statues thinking they would be getting worse the longer I collected, thinking I would not be able to complete a Jim Lee X-men collection because they refused to QC a product.

They owe you nothing more than a full refund of the purchased price if you're a dissatisfied customer. Put your money where your mouth is, return it, get your refund and boycott Sideshow. If it truly means that much, you and everybody else who expect to make a difference should man up and stick to your guns. Unfortunately, you know as well as I do, you'll whine and keep it AND order the next hoping that's issue free. And in the end all it does is show Sideshow that while an assload of customers _____ and whine (justified or not), in the end they keep the products and just keep buying.

They owe you nothing more than a full refund of the purchased price if you're a dissatisfied customer. Put your money where your mouth is, return it, get your refund and boycott Sideshow. If it truly means that much, you and everybody else who expect to make a difference should man up and stick to your guns. Unfortunately, you know as well as I do, you'll whine and keep it AND order the next hoping that's issue free. And in the end all it does is show Sideshow that while an assload of customers _____ and whine (justified or not), in the end they keep the products and just keep buying.

This man speaks the truth. I don't always agree with how he says it, but I agree 100% with what he says. Everyone who is unhappy with this piece needs to contact Sideshow to log a complaint and be prepared to send the statue back for a full refund if they decide to do nothing. This is what I am doing and I urge the rest of you to add your voice to the mass of people who are unhappy with this piece.

Stop settling for mediocre product from a company who requires top money from you.:lecture

Not as simple as you make it sound. There are other factors involved in returning a piece (at least for overseas customers). Will they also refund us the $34 that cost to get the statue shipped + the $$$X that will cost to send it back + the $100 that customs/Fedex charge? If so, they can keep my Rogue. Where do I have to sign? Right now.

you know as well as I do, you'll whine and keep it AND order the next hoping that's issue free.

I did this a few times. Started out buying SSC stuff strong, and now I haven't bought (kept) a SSC produced piece in about a year, and don't plan to. Canceled Shredder which was the last one I gave thought to preordering. But, that buying more and hoping the next piece is better is dagum right. It often plays out that way.

SSC promises better quality and doesn't deliver. I'm just buying HT at the moment. We all know they have their own problems, but I feel more satisfied with them than I have with the SSC pieces I bought, and that's the end game. I even buy some of those from SSC, and I'd rather they succeed than produce stuff like this Rogue PF. SSC just seems to be awesome stuff executed poorly these days. :dunno

To each their own though. Some people have been happy with them, and more power to them. But, don't just keep bad stuff. Tell SSC about it and like Nam says, stick to some standards.

Last edited:
I havent received my Rogue yet, but I plan on keeping her, even though I not happy how the eyes come out. I really only buy X-Men PF's and it wouldn't look complete without her.

Now as Sideshow is concerned, I feel that they should make right in what they did, especially after showing us their SDCC version. It would be different if they didn't bring her to the show. I think since Sideshow has many talented artist, that they should allow us to mail back the head or heads and they simply re-paint the eyes for free. But I know this isn't feasible, but it would make up for this in the hearts (and wallets) of many of their customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back