SSC Voltron: Defender of the Universe Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Voltron: Defenders of the Universe Maquette

I know they showed something on the live stream about it yesterday and give the size of it and everything. But that was at the end of the stream and it doesn't show on the replay. I missed that information because my connection at work sucked.

I did not get to see it.

This looks amazing. I have been waiting for this one and rewatching the old series. Hoping it does have an art print too.

27 inches tall and the base is 14 inches long. This thing is huge.

As much as I'm "80s version or nothing".....after seeing that video, I can honestly say this is the most beautiful piece I've ever seen in my life and I won't be missing out on it.

I'm hoping it also comes with that artwork in the video as a litho or something.

I really really want one but I have so much on order now. If it was $750 maybe but it is probably going to be $1500+ and a low production number. That's just a guess but if it was priced higher I won't be shocked. Too bad it wasn't simpler and cheaper.

I'd cancel my Trooper but that's $50 lol maybe I'll sell some of my HT Star Wars.

I'm not even a big Voltron fan, but I'll be pre-ordering this.

No light up feature though? I thought I remember it having one before this preview.

As much as I'm "80s version or nothing".....after seeing that video, I can honestly say this is the most beautiful piece I've ever seen in my life and I won't be missing out on it.

I'm hoping it also comes with that artwork in the video as a litho or something.

I'm pretty much the same way. This piece got to me though, kind of in the same way PCS's Heman/Battlecat got to me. I dont so much feel like these have been "redesigned" but instead feel like they just "grew up" a little over the years along with me. This Voltron is so awesome and the first thing I was really looking for when I started collecting. Loved the cartoon, especially the music. Could never afford the toys, this should make up for that:clap

This is such an awesome piece. Worst part... you just know all the excitement will turn to anger and frustration once SS announces the price.

This is such an awesome piece. Worst part... you just know all the excitement will turn to anger and frustration once SS announces the price.

....or if/when QC fails us.

....or if/when QC fails us.

so better not happen at these crazy high price points. I still dont get the higher price for this, the height is the same as some of their recent $400 PF's. But as soon as its a robot, the price doubles. Its like theres an unspoken friggin robot tax.

so better not happen at these crazy high price points. I still dont get the higher price for this, the height is the same as some of their recent $400 PF's. But as soon as its a robot, the price doubles. Its like theres an unspoken friggin robot tax.

Robot or Predator adds hundreds.

i have no PFs in my collection...
suddenly i need one!

seeing as i have no clue about these... are you guys for real when you say it will be over a grand?!?!!??!!?

Which movie is this transformer from?

SMILEYRimshot-1.gif

Sorry, cant help myself every time I see this thread. :D

Back