SSC Voltron: Defender of the Universe Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Voltron Defender of the Universe Statue

I've been drooling for a Voltron statue for a while now. FINALLY!!!!!! but I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet. Would have rather had the more classic look and a dynamic pose. Every toy of him ever made has been of him just standing there like that. Still beggars can't be choosers, looking forward to seeing the final result with my finger on the trigger. I'm liking this pic so far-

voltron-1.jpg

Interesting for sure. The first pic I saw of this I was convinced it couldn't be Sideshow's because putting out unpainted prototypes just isn't their style.

I like what I see so far though.

Interesting for sure. The first pic I saw of this I was convinced it couldn't be Sideshow's because putting out unpainted prototypes just isn't their style.

I like what I see so far though.

They had an unpainted Deathwing at comic con before.

lol whoops, maybe subconciously I was just looking for an excuse to listen to the theme song :lol :rock

This statue looked fantastic in person, though I wish I could have seen it painted.

5307554f33e3589c14a5d7e50c978e72.jpg

99a7ab51e8e07a7e60495731e5cef626.jpg

Nice shots Zod thanks. How tall is it would you say?

Ha ha! That's cool man. Thanks for the info. Glad your having a great time!

I actually just got more excited over this.

Introducing the prototype for VOLTRON ULTIMATE EX! A massive 18" tall piece that pays tribute to the handsome musculature of the lion. Each hyper articulated lion can be posed in multiple ways, even sitting down! Constructed of sturdy ABS plastic to allow for high pose-ability and stabilize Voltron in fully formed standing position

SDCC2015-Toynami-Voltron-014.jpg

SDCC2015-Toynami-Voltron-002.jpg

Doesn't matter, it's to big for me to display. I'm out but I will enjoy seeing all the in hand pictures.

Back