SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should go pretty good with Medicom Han Solo.

nm0148418.jpg

That is some funny asp ship!!!

Got my replacement saber in and it works great. And it appears the issue on my original one was that the switch (pull out handle) was damaged. On the new one it sits correctly whereas the the first one was tilted at a bit of an angle.

I got mine last week.

Overall OK, I do believe using plastic in the belt was not right considering SS always uses leather materials, otherwise feels to much like a Medicom.

I replaced the belt and the robe, using an extra Obiwan set I had from another SS....much better!

VC

Awesome pictures, received mine today aswell and such an extremely underrated figure, love everything about this figure. The price is awesome for what you get! Light Up Saber is sick! Plus so many hands and the clothing is great Material everything is top notch besides the belt. The sculpts, I love the likeness and even more so on the Exclusive sculpt. Overall for a SS Figure and the price this thing is a steal!

Great shots, paramoremcr88! Congrats and enjoy....he is a great figure. It's pretty cool how well that light-up saber comes across in pictures.

Sure wish Sideshow would do that from now on (cough-Vader-cough)...include a light-up version with characters that have sabers...

Awesome pictures, received mine today aswell and such an extremely underrated figure, love everything about this figure. The price is awesome for what you get! Light Up Saber is sick! Plus so many hands and the clothing is great Material everything is top notch besides the belt. The sculpts, I love the likeness and even more so on the Exclusive sculpt. Overall for a SS Figure and the price this thing is a steal!

Thanks! :hi5:

Agree with all you've said about him, the robe is excellent quality.

Great shots, paramoremcr88! Congrats and enjoy....he is a great figure. It's pretty cool how well that light-up saber comes across in pictures.

Sure wish Sideshow would do that from now on (cough-Vader-cough)...include a light-up version with characters that have sabers...

Thanks very much!:hi5:

Light up saber is really cool. Vader will look amazing with his!

Here's my review of Obi-Wan. Enjoy! :duff

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5orY_3Oct4M[/ame]

Last edited:

I think the likeness is pretty good too. Wasn't there a lot of complaints. :dunno Looks like Sideshows paint has gotten better too, at least compared to older human releases.

For a prequel figure I really like this. I'm tempted to pick it up. Must resist. The only PT figures I ever have the temptation to get are Maul and Obi.

I'll repost this just because I want to comment. He looks really good here because I think it gives a good idea what it will looks like on a shelf, it's from a distance. It's not all close ups and HD.

I think this figure looks as much like Ewan Mcgregor as most HT sculpts are supposed to look like the character they're intended to look like.

I wish I could see it in person.

Did I just fall asleep or blink or something? :dunno

No frills. No biases (for better or for worse). No fancy lighting set up that 98% if us don't have. Nothing flashy or pretentious. Just a plain, layman's review. I found refreshing, to be honest.

Back