SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... Wonder if there's anyone willing to make a thinner lightsaber blade that we could just glue to the lightsaber hilt. Hmmm

Hmm... Wonder if there's anyone willing to make a thinner lightsaber blade that we could just glue to the lightsaber hilt. Hmmm

That's where a spare saber from TA or another retailer would come handy. Just cut off a blue blade and glue it to a TPM Obi-Wan hilt "et voilà!".

Here's a thought, why hasn't someone made the blades out of clear resin? After all the blades by SSC were painted with translucent paint that's used to paint ornaments.

Well mines been stored away and feel like I should just sell it. After having it for a while I like it but want to give it to a home who will display it and need the cash for some other pieces I want. So selling mine if anyone is interested PM me. Will sell it for cheap and is the Exclusive. Only displayed for a very short time. Comes with everything plus the brown shipper.

Yep. Has anyone else had to smash the heads as proof? I even offered to send them back, but nope.... they don't even want them lmao.

I bought 2 handsets of this figure and I have to say these are the best bare human hands SS have made. Only complaint would be the fists. The detail lessens where the fingers are rolled up if that makes any sense but still a great set of hands this figure comes with. Dare I say much more detailed than HT hands. Only request I'd make is if SS could add some relaxed hands.

Last edited:
Yep. Has anyone else had to smash the heads as proof? I even offered to send them back, but nope.... they don't even want them lmao.

Yes, on the last snowtrooper and Ganch, I had to smash the originals. I offered to return them as well, at my cost, and they just wanted a smashed up picture. Doesnt make sense to me. :cuckoo::dunno

Back