SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both of these fine figures are still available through Sideshow....

....this is how I'm having them on display for now.

I know this figure (the Padawan Kenobi) got some grief in here upon release, but...it's becoming one of my favorites. Displays well, looks really good. And...it's the most like a "toy" of the figures I've gotten over the last year....meaning, I'm enjoying changing the poses, adding the lit saber and alternate portrait, just changing it up with all the options this set came with.

Considering the holiday shopping season is here and discount codes are popping up...I'd grab this one before it quietly disappears...especially if you like Star Wars, the Jedi or like me, all things Kenobi...

Both of these fine figures are still available through Sideshow....

....this is how I'm having them on display for now.

I know this figure (the Padawan Kenobi) got some grief in here upon release, but...it's becoming one of my favorites. Displays well, looks really good. And...it's the most like a "toy" of the figures I've gotten over the last year....meaning, I'm enjoying changing the poses, adding the lit saber and alternate portrait, just changing it up with all the options this set came with.

Considering the holiday shopping season is here and discount codes are popping up...I'd grab this one before it quietly disappears...especially if you like Star Wars, the Jedi or like me, all things Kenobi...

100% agree with you. This figure rocks and never want to get rid of mine. It's fantastic and love the display options. Thinking of switching the pose up now. Love your pic of him and Yoda!

Thinking about picking this guy up, can get him and the newest yoda for around £164

Totally recommend Obi-Wan here. To me it shows how far SS has come. It's a awesome figure along with the newest Yoda. Here's a pic of mine. I got the EX but the Regular is really awesome too. The Normal sculpt is out of this world and had it on display for a while. Just switched the Heads recently. :)

e5n0q8.jpg

That's awesome pal!

On another note, forgot to bid on a sideshow qui Gon on eBay and it went for £20. Aargh!

I want to thanks everyone here for their great comments about this figure. I had been contemplating getting this one since he was announced but never got around to it. After reading here that the Exclusive version was wait listed I figured I better get moving. Fortunately I just managed to snatch up one of the Exclusive version...looking forward to his arrival! :)

100% agree with you. This figure rocks and never want to get rid of mine. It's fantastic and love the display options. Thinking of switching the pose up now. Love your pic of him and Yoda!

Thank you....yes indeed...this is a really good figure....one of my favorites....glad so many others are getting this one and enjoying it too....

Underrated figure.

Yes it is.....I've been taking various pics of this one since I got it....

Back