SSC TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Underrated figure. Swap out the sill plastic belt for a pleather one is all he needs.

kenobi_ep1_16.jpg

Very underrated indeed. I sold mine a while back but I do agree it was a great figure.

Underrated figure. Swap out the sill plastic belt for a pleather one is all he needs.

kenobi_ep1_16.jpg

Looks good... there is a lot to like on this figure, but he was just a rung below my threshold for tolerating PT figures in my collection so I gave him the boot. Still, one of the best human paint apps Sideshows done.

I love this one. My favourite 1:6 figure.

891cd37e45ee8eac95f2089da5eee413.jpg

4702a9ab1eca33153d73b8f6f81cab0a.jpg

That's sideshows episode 2 obi wan belt and lots of futzing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks bud. Yeah I agree, really underrated figure. But so is the character I guess. Most people prefer obi from ROTS.

Thanks bud. Yeah I agree, really underrated figure. But so is the character I guess. Most people prefer obi from the OT.

Fixed!

Actually I prefer Obi-Wan in TPM to his character in AotC and RotS. I think this figure looks great in those shots. I didn't really visit this area of SSF back when he was released so this is the first time really looking at pictures of him. While selling off all of my PT collection, I found myself holding on to the 3 3/4" and the 12" versions of TPM Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Maul. So much nostalgia linked to these guys.

Thanks bud. Yeah I agree, really underrated figure. But so is the character I guess. Most people prefer obi from ROTS.
uploadfromtaptalk1444936955402.jpg

Obi 4 Kenobi☺, I'll have to change the belt on my Padawan, it's a nice figure but this figure on it's own cost more than the other 3 combined at release date prices.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Fixed!

Actually I prefer Obi-Wan in TPM to his character in AotC and RotS. I think this figure looks great in those shots. I didn't really visit this area of SSF back when he was released so this is the first time really looking at pictures of him. While selling off all of my PT collection, I found myself holding on to the 3 3/4" and the 12" versions of TPM Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Maul. So much nostalgia linked to these guys.
:lol well yeah. Generally obi from the original trilogy is the preferred character but I'd definitely say ROTS is the preferred from the PT.

TPM obi is my favourite too, and I think you hit the nail on the head, it's all about nostalgia. Episode 1 when it was released was my life, it completely took over, and obi was my favourite character!

Back